i just bought a bullet for my wife

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by hubbywubby, Aug 29, 2011.

1. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

Its small but I hear its great to use with your partner. Whats the best way to use it on a girl. Can I use it while fucking her or is it just for oral use on her clit. Just not sure if you are a women where would you want your lover to go with it.. Anyone ever do this with their partner and if so what was the best part...

2. 33stack

Gold Member

she can use it on her clit during intercourse or while using a dildo or by itself.

3. Moon

Moon New Member

Play with it, experiment, see what feels good for you you both, as stack says use it during intercourse or she can do it herself.
    Its important to remember there are no rules, just use it as and when and see what happens.

4. Kermit

Gold Member

Exactly Moon, the sky (and physics) is the limit

5. Paula

Gold Member

mmm...I don't know what a bullet is :ugh

6. hornyscot

hornyscot New Member

its meant to be fun, treat it as such, use it in any way that excites you both and helps you get off

7. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

Thank you all for your help....my wifes a bit shy and probably wont use it on her self but i will have fun trying to figure out a way to use i on her.... Sound like i have to pull her to the side of the bed again ;) my bed is high enough I should be able to do both...

8. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

R has often used one in the past. If you do doggie style, she can use it on her clit with one hand. You will also be able to feel it when you are deepest inside her. This position may allow her to be less selfconcious about it as well, because you're not "watching" her, per se.

T

9. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

A bullet is a small egg shaped device that is attached to a battery pack with a wire, and vibrates when turned on via an off balance spinner inside. It's small enough to be completely inserted into the vagina, except for the protruding wire and battery pack, and can be used during intercourse or alone. It can also be used as a simple vibrator by holding it against your clit or being partially inserted.

10. Paula

Gold Member

Thks pbs :)

11. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Yep!

I always wanted a bullet for clitoral stimulation. Since that is all I usually do when I get off. Well when I am being lazy lol

If I want an orgasm that is a little bit more intense I like to put the vibrator inside me (only gently vibrating as it can go nuts on full power and that just hurts) and using my fingers on my clit. Whereas if I had a bullet I wouldn't need my fingers to do so much work :) and well I could be lazy