I heard "spank". I swear!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Barbwire, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Today, I made a run down the mountain to buy grain. When I got to the farm store I went straight back to where the horse feeds were kept. I usually feed a certain brand of grain and the store was out of it, so I tried to find a comparable grain to feed.

I found some stuff that looked about right so I picked up a 50 lb. bag. I heard a noise and looked down to see grain pouring out of the bottom of the bag. I put that bag to the side and grabbed another. Same thing happened. I then started working my way down the pile trying to find a bag with no holes. After moving 350# of feed I gave up and started looking for someone who worked there to help me.

I turned my cart around and spotted a man with a employee vest on. He was talking to a guy with a pitbull. I walked over to them and asked the sales associate if they still sold the feed that I was looking for he said they did and that he'd be with me in a minute.

I stepped to the side and waited. As I am wont to do, I eye-balled the two men as they spoke, sizing up their fuckability. The guy with the pitbull wasn't my type, so I quickly focused my attention on the clerk. The first thing that struck me about him was his height, about 6'2", and the second thing was, his long-ish sandy blonde hair. I don't normally go for guys with hair below their ears but, his hair reminded me of a lion's mane with tawny shades of brown and blonde mixed together. Quite sexy for sure.

I stood and waited patiently as the clerk finished up with the other customer and turned his attention to me. He approached me and said, "Let me show you where we keep the Nutrena feeds." I said nothing and just followed him as he made his way to the feed aisle.

As I followed him I couldn't help but notice his long, lean, legs. They seemed to stretch forever before they joined his small, round, pistoning, buttocks. For an instant, I thought of him as a lion again, striding along the plains, his mane flowing in the breeze. I smiled to myself at the thought.

He pointed out where the grain was, only one row over from where I'd been looking, and I laughed, saying something like, "Oh, dopey me."

He laughed along and helped me to put 2 bags in my cart. As I turned to go I saw the pile of bags and spilled feed in the next row and stopped to tell the clerk about it. He said, "You moved all that feed? I think I am going to have to spank you."

I gulped so hard, I am positive that he heard it and said the first thing that came to my mind. "If moving a few bags of feed is all it takes to get a spanking from you then show me where the forklift is."

He just stood there, mouth agape, for a moment, then let out a booming laugh. After guffawing for a little while, he looked me in the eye and said, "I said, hire, but I think you thought I said spank didn't you?"

I was all ---> :eek ---> :uhh: ---> :eek: :eek::eek:

I made my way to the cashier pronto and got the heck out of there. I think it was a good 15 minutes before my heart slowed down and my cheeks stopped burning and went back to their normal colour. :lol

#1 Barbwire, Jan 15, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
  2. Bohohippy

Bohohippy New Member

Lol doesn't even sound the same... hehe after all that fantasing over him you heard what you wanted to hear =P love it!

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I KNOW! :rofl

I'm such a pervert. :ugh

4. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

You've got a dirty mind CL.

5. igor

Gold Member

Now, who here would believe that? :D:lol

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

He said it! One whiff of your pheremones and he was the one that was confused.

7. heelfetish

Gold Member

OMG, that's hilarious!!! Any chance he may have said "You moved all that feed? I think I am going to have to thank you." ?

Hire and Spank just don't sound anything alike. :)