I have never had the big O

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Girl user, May 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Girl user

Girl user New Member

Hi all,

I have had a lot of different partners - some good, bad and indifferent.

but no body has made me come yet - not for the lack of trying. When i spoke about this with a guy i was with he asked if i can make myself come. But i have never masterbated before. So we decided that was the problem.

So last weekend i tried it in bed, i was relaxed and even used a prop after a while but i still didnt feel anything.

Any tips - i feel like im missing out on so much.

2. Antinomy

Antinomy New Member

Disclaimer: I am not female, and I am by no stretch of the imagination a professional sex therapist.

I would advise you to go to the Good Vibrations site and do some reading. It has a wealth of information, and it is specifically designed to be woman friendly. The rules of this forum preclude me from giving the direct link, but I'm sure you can find it on your own.

The standard advice for a pre-orgasmic woman is to learn how to have an orgasm by herself before she involves a partner. She should try a vibrator if her hand is not enough. The Hitachi Magic Wand appears to be a popular model for masturbation. It also has the advantage, for those people who are easily embarrassed, of not specifically being a sex toy.

3. free2Bme

free2Bme New Member

Vibes are the way to go

It's very difficult for me to have an orgasm too, and I've never had one from just foreplay or intercourse but once I introduced vibes....I have one almost every time. It took some exploration on my own and then with a partner and now even if I'm alone and in the mood I can get myself there easily. I was missing out on a lot, so you should really try exploring. There are very different types of orgasm, clitoral and g-spot.....I appear to be more of the clitoral type so a finger vibe works great during sex and it doesnt' take up space. I get my stuff from NightstandNovelties online, they have lots of really cool products for good prices. The Fukuoku Finger vibes are good and I-Vibe products are great. Have fun with it and learn what makes you tick. Sometimes it takes a while but don't lose heart. Also, really try to relax, I remember how much pressure I put on myself to orgasm, when I relax and focus on me is when I have the best ones! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.