I have another fetish that is strange

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Matches2502000, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Matches2502000

I love to take about 10-15 match books open them up so the matches are showing place them in a circle so all the matches touch each other and then light it. One it's lit I like to blow it out and lay face down on the hot match books and rub on them it only takes a few minutes to orgasm. I do wear underwear and shorts while doing this but I can feel the heat on my cock and balls it feels hot to warm but does not burn and it really tickles a lot.

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

That is a little strange. Are you ever worried about starting a fire?

3. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Just don't pass gas while you're playing that close to open flame. :p

4. sandwich

Gold Member

I have to tell ya, we get guys on here who talk about having this, that or the other fetish when what they are talking about is not really a fetish at all (boobs, anal sex, etc.). I'd have to say this is a true fetish.

teamster145 likes this.
  5. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I'll have you know that my driving matchbox model cars of vehicles from the '80s over my genitals while masturbating is a fetish... my shrink told me so right before she drove my model of KITT from Knight Rider over my balls. :p

sandwich likes this.
  6. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

You seem to have a lot of true ffetishes. To each their own but fire is never included in anything sexual for me except for candles.....or maybe some torches on the wall if we are doing some Conan the Barbarian/Red Sonia role play....Okay I have never done that but now that I said it....

luvbug likes this.