[Ask a Guy] I have a slight problem...

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by kindakurious, Feb 22, 2009.

1. kindakurious

kindakurious New Member

Okay, so the problem is I decided to lose my virginity but we couldn't get it to go in. I don't have any idea why cause i was plenty wet and he was beyond hard. Could it be that he was to big? :ugh -Thx for any advice, it's much appreciated:eek:

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

My heart goes out to you virgins.

Although excited perhaps you were both a bit apprehensive do not despair, you will succeed.
    My suggestion would be for the next encounter for you to take the initiative: have him lie on his back on the bed or other flat surface and for your to sit/squat astride him take his penis in your hand and gently guide him to the entrance of your vagina then when you feel ready bear down short and sharp so as to tear away any remnants of hyman which may be partially screening the entrance. Once slightly inserted then gently lower yourself up and down as it feel comfortable/pleasurable doing so.
    In this way you will achieve intercourse, you will have had the control and he the pleasure of full view of seeing you his GF being made a woman by his manhood.
    Perhaps one more suggestion; try and get some water solvable lubricant applied to both your genital areas to assist in easier gliding movement.
    Remember to use some form of contraceptive such as a condom on his penis.
    Good luck:)

3. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

all very good pieces of advice although in that position he is going to be able to penetrate you very deep so be careful.

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

I know what the problem is, and my wife had the same problem her first time with me. She was tense, anxious and nervous, especially about what she had been told of pain for her first time, and this tension made her very tight.

I am going to contradict lbushwalker because in my experience, one of the tightest positions is woman on top, which is going to make things worse. Perhaps I know this because I have a very thick penis, and I can pick relative tightness of positions more easily than average-sized men. Nonetheless the loosest position and the one that allows easiest access is you on your back, legs well spread.

Your boyfriend is possibly going to do what I did without the benefit of experience, and that is to apply some good quality lube and do it, regardless of it being tight.

What you can do is relax your mind, because if you are relaxed then it won't hurt much at all. Remember this: having sex is special at any time, but it's also something we all do on this forum, and thousands of times too. And if you are relaxed and at peace with yourself in your mind, then it won't hurt much, and it may not hurt at all. And even if it hurts just a little, and it is just a little, it's something you will have to do once only in your life. And if you love your boyfriend, I am sure that this is what you really, really want to do.

5. waterpoloplaya

waterpoloplaya New Member

lube lube and more lube. and they are right, just relax. it will be great, eventually.

6. downloadking

downloadking Member

Relax! That will get it done.

7. heelfetish

Gold Member

How old are you?

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

There goes our ever-vigilant Mr. Heely :eyes

9. newguy75

newguy75 New Member

Definitly use the lube and lots of it!

10. jessiiijealousy

jessiiijealousy New Member

I think this happens to so many girls.
    It happened to me the first time I ever tried and it's uber discouraging, but u just gotta' keep at it, make it more casual, be more relaxed, and make sure you're so damn turned on it almost hurts to move. lol.
    You don't need to go out and buy lube and stuff, I know I was heaps embarrassed of doing stuff like that when I was a virgin.
    Make sure he stretches you out a bit first, like finger you with one finger, then get 2 in, then when you're relaxed enough go for 3, after a while at that it'll be much easier.

Try Missionary first, because your legs are open your vagina is also in a more open position, this position also allows very shallow thrusts at first. Girl-On-Top is the most comfortable position emotionally; you can hold his shoulders and look into his eyes and feel a real emotional connection, the way you should when you're losing your virginity. The only big problem with Girl-On-Top is that his penis is gonna' be WAY in there and is very awkward trying to have shallow sex in this position and the pain may be greater than it needs to be.

That all said, even after you get it in there, it hurts and its difficult, this is most likely the first time your poor vagina has had something anywhere near this big in it, and you're actually tearing through skin, it's gonna' be a tight fit for him too and thrusting might be difficult at first, first time sex is a huge ordeal.

But yeah, relax, be turned on, do your stretches and you'll be okay.

PSSST: the second time is heaps better!:brow

<33jessiii
    x0x0x

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

The OP only posted one time and hasn't been back in a month. I wonder what ever became of her and her cherry. ???

12. fantasien

fantasien New Member

You know sometimes people sign up to websites then forget all about it. Or forget their password...

13. igor

Gold Member

You don't need a password to read a lot of stuff on :sf

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

No shit Sherlock, but you do have to log in to reply to a thread that you started.

I'm harsh because I love, Igor baby. ;)

15. igor

Gold Member

OK CL.... You are, of course absolutely right... I was thinking that maybe the OP got their answer just by reading and not logging in, ya see.... ;)

I know, you are just trying to keep me straight :bow

Love you too CL

16. Barbwire

Gold Member

I feel the love, hon. (kiss, kiss)

I still really want to know what happened with the OP and how she's doing.

17. LimeLight

LimeLight New Member

I think she is too busy banging to worry about this site

18. HardRocker

Gold Member

Yep, she finally got it in and now she can't get it out.:lol

19. BassDude

BassDude New Member

ROTFLMAO! It gives new meaning to "joined at the hip", doesn't it?

BD

20. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

:rofl

Try some lube, you were tight because you were nervous, just relax