i have a serious back problem. and when

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by smiley717, Jun 24, 2012.

1. smiley717

smiley717 New Member

i ask my boyfriend (we live together)for a much needed massage. The thing is, he always expect me to return the favor of the massage (cause I can't afford real medical massage right now) with having sex with him. what should i do? how can i tell him this? will he still want to give me a massage to help me with my back problem? (i am in constant pain bc of it)

2. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

If he loves you, he will. I do a lot of things for my love without expecting sex in return. She helps me out, I help her out. Any kind of relationship is a two way street. It's not fair or fun when one does things for another because there is an expected reward or prize for doing something because when one limits or takes away that reward/prize...you'll be finding that they are less likely to help/do things for you IMO. Hope my 2 cents help.

3. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I think that giving you a massage arouses him, and he is just responding to his own feelings. Is it a problem that he wants you after touching you like that?

4. Maxx0

Maxx0 New Member

I feel your pain. I have a really mild form of spina bifida (occulta), and sometimes a backrub can do wonders. Unfortunately, backrubs were one of my ex's turn ons. Sometimes, you just have to say, "I'm sorry, but I'm still in too much pain right now. Maybe later."