I have a question! need answer!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Mr.Manifold, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Mr.Manifold

Mr.Manifold New Member

So this is kind of embarrassing but I've got to ask someone. Only since I been having sex with my most recent girlfriend(last 4 years) I've been developing like these small tiny bumps at the base of my pubes. Some have gotten a bit larger as we continue to have sex, they remind of like almost tiny keloids(I'm white). It doesn't seem to bother my girlfriend, but it bugs the shit outta me. I'm 100% certain that its not genital warts or herpes. And there miniscule, like if I took a picture of my cock you would not be able to see it. Anyone out there experiencing anything like that? I thought it may be caused my the friction? Or maybe the way we have sex, heres the run down I'm white I got an 7 inch penis I keep my pubes trimmed, my girlfriend is Half asian and half black and she rarely trims up. We practice 100000 different positions, and it gets pretty rough. What could this be? thanks.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Welcome to the forum! Please share the 100,000 different positions you do. (preferably with photos) ;)

Seriously, I'd see a doctor about your skin problem. You can get advice here or elsewhere, but only a doctor is qualified to diagnose and treat your problem.

3. Dreama

Gold Member