I have a new Fetish

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by loveitrough, Dec 23, 2005.

1. loveitrough

Gold Member

I have a new Fedish, I love to look at women completely nude except they still have a Santa hat and and fluffy Santa boots. This to me is so hot I can't help but get a hard on when I see or think about it. Oh crap I am starting to get wood got to go find a Santa hat and boots for the wife.:brow

2. Kisses

Kisses New Member

That is sexy!

3. Brad

Brad New Member

I'd actually find this particular Fetish more sexy if the woman also wore the red christmas jacket, with nothing underneath it. That way you could take it a little further without it being obvious!

4. Solla

Solla New Member

I think this is a fetish shared by many, so maybe it's a boring one. I love swallowing hubby's semen. When he cums, my favorite place is in my mouth. When he cums on my body or inside, I usually scoop it up so I can swallow it. We've been married for five years now, and if anything, I think this fetish of mine has only gotten stronger.

Solla

5. Solla

Solla New Member

What a tongue!

I don't know if this is a fetish or not, but...

Hubby and I were at a masquerade party over the holidays. There was a couple there. She went as a snake and her date went as a snake tamer. What he wore readlly doesn't matter. She, however, was amazing - thin, tall, and nicely proportioned. He outfit was plastic wrap mottled with shoe polish. He arms were bound to her body and she was completely wrapped from her upper thighs to her head, except for her face. That, however, is not my fetish.

What really turned me on was how she ate and drank. Since she couldn't make use of her hands, her partner had to feed her. He didn't, however, bring the food to her mouth... instead he held a plate in front of her so she could eat off of it using her tongue. Her TONGUE! God, what a tongue. It was so incredibly long... longer than any I've ever seen... even on-line!!! Except for the fact that it wasn't bifurcated, she really was a snake for the evening.

Anyway, we talked a lot afterward, and what she said was that when she was young she had a speech disorder because her tongue didn't have enough mobility, so the doctors snipped (I think it's called) her frenulum, which holds the tongue to the bottom of her mouth. Afterward, everyone thought it was funny how far she could stick out her tongue, so she kept sticking it out... essentially training it to extend.

The end result is that today she can almost touch the bridge of her nose with it, as well as lick under her chin. It's the most gorgeous tongue I ever saw, and hubby knew I was turned on. I took care of him in the car, and asked him what he thinks a bj would feel like if I had a tongue as long as her. He was sweet, telling me that he'll never find out, but adding, to my surprise, that he would be willing to accept me finding out for myself.

Since that evening, she and I have spoken on the telephone. Nothing specifically has been said, but many innuendos have been tossed around. We're planning to get together soon, so I guess I'll find out one way or another soon.

Solla

6. Kai

Kai New Member

girls almost nude is a turn on no matter what they r wearin

7. hiddenslave

hiddenslave New Member

yeah i love it when i come home and my women is just in her slik house coat!

8. MansonsSlave

MansonsSlave New Member

I love wearing it for you!

9. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

:pics

:rose :D