I have a fantasies about being kidnapped and tied up my girls

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Matches2502000, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Matches2502000

I have always had a fantasy about being kidnapped by about 12 girls taken some where and tied up and them doing a lot of kinky and naughty things to me and my penis. In my dreams they touch my cock stroking it they drip hot candles wax on it they suck it while smoking, and they also do CBT thing like burn my cock and balls with matches or stick my cock head into melted hot wax. But they all get to take turns touching me stroking sucking torturing and making me cum.

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

When I was at the adult convention last year some girls had set up a kidnapping scene. There was five of them and one guy being taken forcefully out of a classroom, blindfolded and more or less dragged to the dungeon. What happened after that I have no idea. It looked fun though.

3. JonJo

Gold Member

Is the use of the internet classed as therapy on your ward? :):):):):)

4. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Sounds fun except for the burns to the genitals

5. Matches2502000

I Don't Burn it I just warm it up and tease it a little I have been doing this for years and never have had one burn on my cock or balls. I am NOT into pain just the tickles

Doitagain likes this.
  6. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

In your fantasy you mentioned above you talked about burning and potentially damaging things being done to your genitals...
    To each their own - if you are into pain/punishment/abuse then that's cool (for you); but for me that's a big NO. :p