i have a couple of questions

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by theaddiction, Aug 30, 2007.

1. theaddiction

theaddiction New Member

hello, i am 22 years old and i'm having issues with my penis. it seems difficult to get an erection unless im under a blanket although its not really cold. i seem to lose my erection shortly after putting on a condom if i dont immediately have intercourse and the more close i am to cumming, the harder it gets. the problem is, i want it to be hard for a long time before i cum so i can please my lady. i have not had alot of sex so i know i need practice, but there must be something that can help me. so basically i need advice for erections, cumming too fast and also, she wanted me to find out how i can become thicker.

:eyes thanks to anyone who can help or has been in my position before.

2. aussiebloke

aussiebloke New Member

Not being able to get an erection unless you're under a blanket regardless of temperature doesn't sound physiological. If you tend to lose your erection after putting a condom on, the ring around the bottom might be cutting off a bit of blood supply; are you large/is it physically difficult to put the dom on?

Other than that last explanation they both sound to me like the result performance pressure.

3. theaddiction

theaddiction New Member

No I'm about average in width.
    I don't think the issue of the size of the condom, or maybe my penis doesn't like them, I don't know.

4. loveit247

Gold Member

You will learn your body in time my man. Try masturbating with a condom on. Once you learn to keep it hard that way you should be fine. Also, you could ask your girl to put it on. That might help too.

5. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I certainly have never been in your position
    But if I were you I would be getting my penis to the Doctor
    immediatly.
    At 22 you should be able to fuck a block of ice till it melts down.
    Do you have bad eating habits, on medication, overweight
    all of those things play a big role in getting and keeping an erection.

Hiker

6. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Is this the first girl you have had sex with?

You said you haven't had much sex, so I doubt it is a problem you need to see a doctor about.

You need to take the focus off your dick...

I had the same problems when I first started, like most other guys. My dick didnt get very hard and I know my g/f didnt feel much. Once I took the focus off of my dick, I started to get really hard and maintain my errections for as long as I wanted.

My g/f screamed and moaned and said words I never heard the first time I got a real errection.. and now I even hurt her at times if the angle is too shallow... this will probably happen to you as well as there is a big difference between a soft errection and a hard one.

You just have to learn how to relax and enjoy what is going on... enjoy the sensations your g/f mouth and pussy give you.. how her breasts feel when you caress them or when she pushes them up agt. your chest... how wet and warm her mouth is when you kiss her...

When you are sliding your dick in and out of her, think about how good it feels... how hot your dick looks penetrating her... slowly pushing open her pussy...

If you keep the focus on all of the aspects about sex that make it so wonderful, you shouldn't have a hard time getting and keeping an errection... and that should also solve your thickness problem your g/f seems to be complaining about.

7. excal04

excal04 New Member

That tends to work the best. Once you get a feel for the condom you're using it will become easier to obtain and maintain. It;s that very reason I use lifestyles and not trojans.

8. Dreama

Gold Member

I hate lifestyles. When I was still using condoms, Lifestyles broke on us....That was the end of that brand for us.

9. excal04

excal04 New Member

I could never get down with trojans. I like the way lifestyles feel. Plus they never broke on me. People have told me that lifestyles suck so I get i'm in the minority.

10. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Lifestyle condoms where voted the #1 condom by US couples last year, I believe it was. So you aren't in the minority.

I hate Trojans.. they are too tight.. and the bigger ones dry out too quickly...

I love Lifestyles Ultra Pleasure.. they are really thin.. have a big head.. and the material is strectchable, so it doesn't choke your dick

I have tried tons of condoms and the Lifestyles are by far the best, by a mile.

11. pwned

pwned New Member

i know what u mean, when u just start ripping the condom, he starts going down. i got over that, just gotta keep going at it (takes time and practice) and have a gf that respects that and just loves the cuddle time after so it makes it all ok :)