I hate size queens!!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by slickdick, Jul 27, 2012.

1. slickdick

slickdick Member

I've come to the conclusion that I hate size queens!!! they are the reason some of us men feel inadequate at times!! Me and a few coworker were talking about all kinds of sex today and the inevitable discussion came up. Well one of the women asked me and I told her 6" and she said "uhmmmm" and gave me a look(like that's not enough honey) and asked the next guy. I told here that you wont be looking all underwhelmed when you are screaming my name lol

2. Super

Super New Member

It's not that your to small its she's to big.

3. Super

Super New Member

Wait a minute, I thought Black guys were suppose to have big honking dick?

4. slickdick

slickdick Member

lol...did i forget to mention that I hate stereotypes as well? lol :lol

5. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

6 inches isn't small...well, not in my experience anyway. ;)

Sweetlysad and IMNaughty like this.
  6. slickdick

slickdick Member

Thats what i said. its probably my favorite size. Small enough for me to deepthroat, and big enough for me to enjoy!!

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

Six inches is just about damn perfect. Be proud of what you have, babe!

Candela and bigguy216 like this.
  8. cowboyup

cowboyup Member

6 is good man. the way i look at it is anything more than 7 and most girls cant give proper head, same with it being massively thick. or it hurts them to have sex.
    i agree with the above, she is just super loose, and thinks a big dick is gona satisfy her, so obviously that whore is materialistic and i HATE those kinds of ........ GIRLS......

9. Meee

Gold Member

I think she was just disappointed that you didn't lie about your cock size. If you said 10 inches, it would let her act all impressed. :p

IMNaughty likes this.
  10. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Some women actually don't know how big six inches is because they're never taken a ruler to bed with them.

It doesn't help that some men do lie about their size, convincing women without tape measures that six inches is seven.

11. will2of3

will2of3 New Member

never had complaints here, at least not that I know of. 5 inches is all she will get from me

12. bt1257

bt1257 Member

When you have a small penis like I do every woman tends to be a size queen.

13. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

We used to pass a joke around when I was a kid about size, and it went something like this: 3 women got together talking about their husbands' dicks, and the first one said, "I call my husband Little John." Another said "you mean that great big guy?" and the first one said, "yea, but he's only got a little bitty one." The second one said, "I call my husband Big John." Another said "you mean that little bitty guy?" and she said, "yea, but he's got a really big one." The third one said "I call my husband Four Roses." Another said, "but honey that's a liquor." and third one said, "ohhhhhh yea, I know."

I think we've pretty much established around here, it ain't what you got, it's what you do with it that really matters.

14. Clintriprock

Gold Member

I think most women really don't know measurements. I'm just about 8 measured on the top which is the real way to do it. I've had women that I've slept with tell their friends that I'm a solid 10". Go figure.

15. 12barblues

Gold Member

yeah, would have to agree that most of the women that talk about size..dont really know. and if you asked them to show you 6, 8, or 10" they would really not know. they take every guy theyve been with at his word, and we all know that we all "round up' ......lol

16. pawg69lover

pawg69lover New Member

Don't be too concerned about size especially the length of a cock. Most women I've been with, including my wife, say that girth matters more than length. Plus most women are not size queens...they're more concerned about how a man makes them feel during sex. Honestly I bet if you ask most women they would say they get better orgasms from a man's tongue than his cock! ;-)

17. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

+1

18. cbrmale

Gold Member

The problem is that longer than average isn't that uncommon but large girth (6" or more) is extremely rare. I do know that size queens will trade girth for length because it has happened to me. On the other hand some size queens won't trade length because they know about and enjoy the deep stimulation that only a very long penis can provide. On the whole I quite like size queens, because most men don't stand a chance but I do.

My 6.5" girth is about 1 in 1,000 men where my 7" length is about 1 in 10. Even 8" length is about 1 in 50 men and 9" length is about 1 in 100.

19. octavius

Gold Member

Yes. I've been told by quite few women who have seen me erect/naked (not photographs) that I'm pretty big. I'm only 6 1/2 inches long and 5 1/2 in girth midshaft which isn't "big" really. The large majority of women I've had sex with have been happy with my size though there have been a few I've actually been a little uncomfortably big for (they were small). Honestly I might like to be bigger for the novelty of having a big dick but functionally I think its actually better to be around your size (average but on the right side of the bell curve). There are going to be bigger girls who need huge cocks but they are the exception.

I think it doesn't help that a lot of guys who post measurements aren't exactly honest with how they measure. They give you what they think is their length "on a good day" or give bone pressed length (push into their fat pad) or add a bit to their measurement. Girth measurements are even worse. I've seen pictures and I swear guys are either adding 1/2 an inch or they are measuring the widest part of their penis (which isn't right). I think its a combination of girls not actually knowing how big X inches is and guys giving bad information.

#19 octavius, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
  20. backcheck64

Gold Member

Dude, guys to the same thing with Tits, ass, and every other part of a woman. Some women like larger dicks, I only like women with tight athletic bodies. Everyone has their preference...get used to it.