I HATE living at home.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by BiBiBaby, Sep 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

Ok..so about 3 months ago now, I moved back in with my parents. I'm not naive or anything, I know they have sex. I'd rather just not think about it, ya know? They are my parents...but sometimes I have to deal with it as their bedroom IS directly above mine.

Also, my mom and I have a tendency to share clothes. Something I've gotten used to in the last few years. TShirts and stuff, it doesn't really bug me...

BUT ...KNOWING that we share clothes, couldn't she find a BETTER place to hide her toys than her SOCK DRAWER?!?! I didn't have any khaki socks to wear to work today so I just went to grab a pair ...SERIOUSLY...I DON"T NEED TO KNOW!!!!

ok vent over

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Well, maybe it's time to curb the clothes-sharing habit. Or, if that's not a viable option, why don't you ask mom to fetch a pair of her khaki socks for you to borrow. It IS her bedroom, after all. ;)

On a positive note, be glad they still do it. Sex is a known stress-reducer, and keeps cranky moods away!

3. Bluesy

Gold Member

Ewww. Moms should know that they're supposed to be asexual creatures :p I remember finding my dad's Penthouse in his underwear drawer (I was a snoopy kid) when I was, I think, 10. There was a couple on the front in the doggie position, the guy was getting ready to enter her with his gigantic dick. It was the first time I'd seen a penis and I was horrified; traumatized even. I swore I was never going near one of those things :lol

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I'm glad to see one adult here, (Rose)
    Since when does parents have to stop having sex
    Just because they are your parents does not mean they aren't human.
    And just where is your mom supposed to put her toys anyway
    in the safe.
    You have no business in her sock drawer. I'm sure you would be peeved
    if your mom would go through your drawers.
    It sounds to me like your mom is all woman
    and your still a little girl, Grow up for Christ sake.

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

I was being ironic, hon. Please sheath the claws.

6. Rose

Gold Member

I was a slithering snoop when I was growing up. Sadly, I never ONCE found any evidence that my parents ever had sex (except for the presence of myself, and my siblings :lol ) . They even slept in twin beds (a' la' Dick VanDyke ). :whoa

7. Thorn

Gold Member

I know where you're coming (Puss_n_Boots taught me that "coming only has one "m.") from BiBi. When the conversation arises while talking with our grown kids and they realize that we still have HOT sex they say something like "Too much information Mom/Dad!" But they have told us in different ways that it is encouraging to know that a couple can be excited about sex and one another well into there 50's. All three of them are married and have kids of there own now. For a long time after I got married I never thought it would or could be this good. I know you are glad also that your folks are still sexually happy.:)

8. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

My late wife had a heart-to-heart with my mother 10-12 years ago, and apparently Mom told her that Dad is always horny. At that point Dad was nearly 80 and Mom was in her mid-70s. 50s? Hell, you're still kids! :brow

9. Thorn

Gold Member

Damn Joe! That's exciting to know but also a little scary even for me to imagine. :lol Not really though. If we're still on the planet at that age I'm sure we will have sex also. Maybe not exactly like it is now, but who knows? :D

10. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

ironically, it's NOT...her dresser is in the GUEST room. I mean, even a drawer in the master bathroom or something makes more sense to me

added to that, Mom travels for work, often I do ask her to grab the things I need but I dropped her off no more than an hour before this particular incident for a 21 day trip to Omaha

Like I said in my first quote. I'm not naive, I know they have sex and like others have said, Good for them. But outside of this forum I do not discuss my sexual life, even with my closest friends really. I feel that for the most part it is a private part of your life that you share with you s/o and no one else needs to know.

I also said mom and I share clothes on a regular basis. It is NOT unusual for me to grab something out of her closet or drawer, or vice versa. I'm used to coming home to clothes strewn on my bed and knowing that SHE was trying decide what to wear.

I wasnt trying to be a 'little girl,' just venting, like all humans need to do sometimes. I'm glad my parents have a healthy sex life, I just don't need to know the details, from them or by accident.

11. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

If thats the way you feel about it (dont need to know)
    why dont you change your habits and let them have some privacy.
    instead of rummaging in their drawers.

12. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

As I said, I wasn't "rummaging" nor invading her privacy. The drawer was even OPEN (again, in the guest room, and we often have people spend the night without advance planning).

UGH this is more frusterating than anything. I feel like i'm having to defend my life. All I had intended to say was that my toys are appropriately hidden in MY and maybe hers ought to be in her OWN room as well.

13. EvelinaRicca

EvelinaRicca New Member

Is that are really story?

14. -G-

-G- New Member

I understand what you are saying BiBi. You just wish she would use some descresion (sp) wjhile the two of you are living together. Talk to her about it if it really makes you uncomfortable or start planning on moving out =)

15. Rose

Gold Member

BiBi - .... not sure why some are getting bent out of shape over this - I think it was a rather cute (even if somewhat disconcerting) discovery on your part.

Truly, I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall - and to have seen your initial reaction. Like I said before, I never NEVER saw any evidence that my parents had sex EVER! - If I had happened upon toys, wherever they were, i probably would have thrown up! :puke

16. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I don't have to worry about this ... I was born in a lab.

17. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

not necissarily bent out of shape...it was just a rant at the time... I was having one of "those" days and it was just a trigger i guess. For the last 5 weeks I've had a chain reaction of infections...Bladder, Kidney, secondary Bladder, vaginal, yeast, secondary vaginal....so my fingers, my toys, AND my man have been out of commission temporarily and its ....Frusterating...to say the least

My reaction was honestly more one of suprise than anything else. Because mom has always said that if a couple has a happy healthy sex life then there should be no need for toys. I talked to her on the phone and jokingly told her she needs a better place to hide it, turns out its never even been out of the packaging (I did snoop on that one, still sealed)...A close friend of ours gave it to her as a firm believer that they only help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.