I got played for a fool

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Pride, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Pride

Pride New Member

So im sure some of you may remember some other threads i have made lately about a girl. Well on V-Day the WORST day of the year I finally get things figured out...

I dont quite know how to even explain it but basically this was a totally fake relationship and she was lieing the entire time probably about EVERYTHING.

If you dont mind im going to post some things from myspace where i was talking to people.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
    Date: Feb 14, 2008 5:18 AM

hey man whats up. I actually just have a simple question. I was wondering if you and alexis have anything goin on?.. Like are you 2 goin out or anything?

Date: Feb 14, 2008 1:51 PM

Alexis and I are actualy currently together she is waiting on me to get back from Iraq. Why exactly are you asking me this? If you wanted to know so you didn't butt in on a relationship you are a real man " thats hard to find " Thank you if somethings going on that i need to know about please let me know.

Yes to be honest man i needed know for that exact reason. Sorry to tell you but she has been playing us both for fools and now i feel like a dumb fuck for it. Man im sure the news isnt good to you either. Kind of hurts to be honest.

But she has been lieing her ass off to me and i've been trying to get to the bottom of it and i thought this might be the only way for sure. Me and alexis have actually been somewhat heavy into it i guess you could say.

She has been telling me you 2 broke up only after she kept denying you 2 were every together at all which i found out was untrue from some others. Today in fact i brought it up again because i KNEW that things just didnt add up.

I'm really not telling you this out of trying to ruin anything at all and i dont understand why she would try to do this to either of us.

And im sure as hell glad i could let you know about it the same as i have

Then to a friend where i am discussing some of it._____________

well i dont know if you know about paul...

But basically she has just been constantly lieing to me about it.

And even getting mad at me when i tried to figure things out saying "fine believe what you want" type bullshit. And even after i knew everything i made myself believe her becuz i wanted to so fucking badly.

Even when i saw her in school thursday i mentioned it and she still lied to me about it...i had to go and talk to paul and tell her b4 she finally would admit to it even then seh tried to bullshit her way out of it. All i was to her was a spot filler

I feel like such a dumbass. You know and this is how she always was telling me that i need to be more possitive about things...and when i say things like "im just not meant to be happy i always get screwed over" she would get mad and tell me some bullshit WHILE she was doing it herself...

I just dont get what i have done in life that was so fucking bad to CONSTANTLY have shit happen to me like this...

My life motto is "for every one good thing that happens in my life there is always something else that happens that is far worse than the good was good" And she would sit there and get mad at me about it and shit...all the while she knew what she was doing herself.

I'm sure thats confusing probably but i dont feel like typing it....I dont even want to read what i posted and i dont have a lot of time to do so anyways...Gotta go to work...

But damn i knew it and i still went along with it blindly. I dont even know what feeling i should have for like the first time in a VERY VERY long time i let someone get close to me. And exactly what i always say happens...happened.

2. Dreama

Gold Member

Maybe you are picking the wrong type of women, my dear. I could be wrong, but if this is constantly happening to you, you are doing something wrong. I'm sorry you were hurt. I hope that you have better luck in the future with girls. I don't really have any other advice, since I have no experience with any of this stuff.

3. Pride

Pride New Member

Well the thing with this girl is that she is TOTALLY different than those i normally go for.

It just always happens.

4. Dreama

Gold Member

Perhaps you should stop dating for awhile, then. Focus your attention on something positive for a change.

5. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

May I add, Quit meddeling into someones past
    It's simply none of your business what she has done.
    and as long as you meddle like that you will never keep a girl.

Hiker

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

Pride,
    I think you're trying to control things, and relationships don't work like that. If you meddle in someone's past, then it'll always backfire. Even if she doesn't know what you do specifically, she'll sense your jealous and controlling attitude. Women are amazingly intuitive, they know every thing we men do.

You gotta stop controlling and stop getting jealous. If it's meant to be, it will be. If it's not meant to be, then it's a good experience for next time.

Relationships have certain dynamics, and you can't force a relationship towards a given destination if the dynamic isn't there.

7. Pride

Pride New Member

What the hell are you talking about. It has nothing to do with the past. She pulled this stunt on me WHILE she is going with a guy who is away in iraq because he is in the marines.

Lied to me and everyone else that had anything to do with it. her friends included.

She lied and told me so much shit. Only to find out it was just nothing. I was just a time killer for her. And she knew how i felt and even then continued to do it.

Everyone was getting a different story.

8. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

To begin with in my opinion it is poor etiquette to post messages that other have sent you in a forum. Furthermore I have to question if this a part of the underlying issue childish behaviour or proving that you are always right which lead to the issues in your relationship. I am not saying she is right for what she has done but you do need to grow up a bit.

According to your posted age you are 19 but I have to question if your age is correct as this appears to something a 14 - 17 year old would pull. You will go through many more relationships and relationships that come to an end. This will not be the only one and take each relationship as a learning experience.

In any event you will get over it and will get over it a lot sooner if you do not focus too heavily on the events. Take this time to examine what you can improve and take time to examine your relationship with her. Hopefully it will indicate some areas that you can improve and areas in your relationship with her that led to demise of the relationship. So the next relationship goes a lot smoother.

9. Pride

Pride New Member

I'm going to be honest and say that basically all that did was piss me off.

10. cbrmale

Gold Member

So what? Do you think I didn't lie to my wife while I was seeing my mistress? Do you think my wife didn't guess I was seeing someone else? Get over it, these things happen all the time, especially boyfriend-girlfriend at 19.

Yorkiesmurf was absolutely spot on, and you'd do a lot worse than to re-read his advice. Every relationship that fails is a learning experience, and it helps to prepare us for the woman who will become the love of our lives.

11. Pride

Pride New Member

No it's not spot on. For the fact that he or she whatever. What accusing ME for the most part of being the problem.

No one that has read this is actually payed attention to the actual story.

12. Love2Deepthroat

Love2Deepthroat New Member

Although I sympathize with you, perhaps while a man is away in Iraq is the wrong time to give him this info. It can effect him in ways that are not conducive to his situation right now...shoulda waited man.

13. bsxy420

Gold Member

this sucks man. but dont let it detour you from getting close to another woman. as dreama said maybe you should focus on your life for a while and not worry about a woman right now. get yourself to a good place before trying to share your life with another person. not all females are like this.just a question for you.... if you knew that there was a chance that she was with this guy you know why did you even go on with seeing her?

14. Dreama

Gold Member

Perhaps one problem you have with relationships is getting pissed off really easily, just as you do here, on the forum. In general, that seems to be a problem. You've got to cool off, and be a little less quick to anger. Things like this do happen. You're 19, it hurts now, but in a week, will you really care? Just try to be mature about it, and do whatever you need to do to get on with your life. And, don't get mad at other people because you asked for advice, hun. If you are the one who wanted the words, why would you ask? And then, why get angry. These people are honestly telling you what they think. They aren't trying to belittle you.

15. Pride

Pride New Member

And yes it will matter in a week. It will matter in a month. You dont understand and i dont care if you believe it. But it will matter 2 years down the road.

Because i didnt want to be true. I was stupid and i WANTED to believe her.

16. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Pride, no offense intended but what the hell did you expect us to say about this situation? Dreama was only trying to help and her advice was spot on. Of course you feel bad but there's no need to attack the people who have responded to your thread and are trying to give you advice. It's not our fault if some of the advice is not what you wanted to hear.

Also, I agree with an earlier post. What in God's name possessed you to contact your ex's boyfriend while he's currently posted in Iraq? He's probably in a volatile enough situation as it is, and now he's going to be thinking about his cheating girlfriend back home...

Can you forget about your own problems long enough to see how incredibly stupid it was contacting him about this?

17. Pride

Pride New Member

See you guys dont understand what im am saying. He is NOT an EX. He is her CURRENT boyfriend. And she was lieing to me about it the WHOLE time.

18. Barbwire

Gold Member

You just didn't get played for a fool, you are a fool. Really, you allowed this girl to mess with you, you then told her boyfriend about her cheating on him, and now you want a pity party? I have no pity for you, but I certainly feel for that poor solider who is going through hell right now in addition to all the horror of war, because you were so selfish you just HAD to tell him his girl was unfaithful. Not cool, not cool AT ALL.

19. cbrmale

Gold Member

I can read, she's got a boyfriend in Iraq and you for now (until you found out I assume). Both Yorkiesmurf and I suggest this sort of thing happens, and it'll be a good learning experience for the future. I think everybody else, more or less, is on the same wavelength.

Most of us here are older than you, we've had more relationships (or maybe not), but certainly we've had more successful long-term relationships. We aren't trying to make light of this, but we are offering the advice that most of us have had similar things happen and it's been for the better to us.

I never really took girlfriend-boyfriend stuff seriously, and my son (18 years old) is quite similar. At his and your age, these relationships come and go.

20. Dreama

Gold Member

I got it and I'm pretty certain everyone else did. I mean, all I really have to say is, get over it.