I got her to squirt :o

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by GuaranT., May 9, 2009.

1. GuaranT.

GuaranT. New Member

oh my god, I had never done this before! it was so exciting and fun to see.

I used to be pretty bad at sex, I'll admit that, and that was not so long ago :/
    not long ago, I did something that I am very embarrassed about, but that's why I'm posting the story on this forum where I have no name =)

I actually got a free trial 7-part sex guide off of the internet, and instantly I got better!
    they offered it to me for lower price since I had already gotten the trial so I bought it and god damn reading some guide like that, I never thought it'd be my solution, lol

my question is: has anyone here gotten a guide like that, I'd like to know if it was anything like the one I god, cause I have bought books about the subject but there was always something missing :/

P.S. I've never been more confident than when I made her squirt, oh my god man :D

#1 GuaranT., May 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2009
  2. igor

Gold Member

Oh boy - here we go. Where are the mods? :eyes

3. GuaranT.

GuaranT. New Member

oh please don't take this as an mindless spam advertisement.. delete the link if you please, I'd just like an discussion from those that have actually used any guides or books to help them in their sex-life like I did

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Link removed. The site claims that your woman is guaranteed to cheat on you if:

1. You don't give her orgasms (Her orgasms are her responsibility, not yours)

2. You come too quickly (Actually most women prefer for sex to last between seven and 13 minutes.)

3. Your penis is too small (This is such bullshit, I don't even know where to begin.)

4. One of her former lovers was better in bed than you are. (If this were true, then why isn't she with that person instead of you?)

Almost everything written on that page is meant to exploit the fears of insecure men and make them spend money on something they don't really need. If you want to become a better lover then work on building up your confidence and becoming a better person.

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

I didn't think anyone could even access this area with only two posts.

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Good catch, HR. You REALLY out to have Ryan make you a mod. ;)

7. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I moved it, but forgot to leave a note. But seriously, you'd make a great mod and might want to give it some consideration. :D