I got Divored haha

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by MrV, Oct 23, 2012.

1. MrV

MrV New Member

Well my wife left me a few months ago haha. Her reason was i was to much to deal with. Ha. I was the one giving her massages praticlly evynight. Yeah she had to deal with me coming onto her 24/7. so what, i was always there for her. I say good rindenice. haha i have a new gal now she's a DDD Instead of just a D. haha Plus shes a virgin...well..was ;D

2. Silkycat

Silkycat New Member

... Ha? I'm sorry, I can't laugh at this.

3. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Sorry to hear it but I can't lie, your post and the attitude within it doesn't seem very mature.

4. BitchN

BitchN New Member

Your only 20 and now your divorced? How old where you when you got married?

5. Maverick

Maverick Member

Good for you. Now don't get married again until you're at least 30 or until you mature a tiny bit. :)

But yes, I understand the pain you are feeling right now. Acting in arrogance and with the attitude isn't going to bring her back or make you feel better.

6. Esozh

Esozh New Member

I got engaged at 19, married at 20, divorced right after I turned 24, and am now 25 and living with a great woman who is only about 2 months older than me. I got divorced because we had $4.2 million in medical bills that I took care of hook line and sinker through my insurance, spent over 150 days in the hospital with her, and saw that she was transferred to the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota when the docs gave her a week to live. I stayed with her through all of that, kept a job the whole time, and had no debt. Then when she was finally healthy enough for us to have kids, she said she didn't want my kids. That was a knife in the heart. I could never get passed it.

After I split with her, I turned into one hell of a man whore. I work in a hospital system, and bounce back and forth between three different ones. I also moved back to California for a short time after I got divorced. I had quite a bit of meaningless sex with random women for quite some time, until I got set up on a blind date with my girl. She is exactly what I had been looking for. She's 25, at the top of her career, a degree, no student loans, owns her own house, and has no debt other than her mortgage. I got damn lucky to find someone like her, and I knew what I stumbled into.

I don't blame you for looking for the DDDs. I slept with more women than I care to admit in about 6 months, and didn't care who or what. Married in front of their husbands, to an 18 year old home from college on Christmas break. And a ton of co workers. But I regret that all quite a bit.

You're young and having fun, I get that. But be aware of the pain you cause those around you and make sure you live your life in a manner you can still respect yourself and look st yourself in the mirror at the end of the day.

7. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Your ex-wife was very very smart.

8. Meee

Gold Member

The timing in your story doesn't work. One month ago, you made a post about your sexual relationship with your wife. You were still with her. And in June, you weren't married yet.

#8 Meee, Oct 23, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
  9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Busted dude!
    No BS gets past Meee.

10. AGFUNK

Gold Member

This is hilarious just because of your idiocy. Even if there was a wife she is very lucky to have gotten rid of you.

11. Mittimer

Gold Member

I couldn't agree more with the ladies of this thread. Your timing is all off. Within the last few months you complain about sexual issues and now she left you months and months ago? Come on, either you were lying to us then or you're lying to us now but you're full of poop either way.

Furthermore, your "I got divorced haha" and talking about how you're with a girl with DDD tits rather then just D tits just shows how shallow you are and shows us just how lucky your ex is to be rid of your ass. With an attitude of yours I would run for the hills at the first chance I got.

12. sabian

sabian New Member

Hahaha...I love you ladies!!!!!.. well spoken..:D

13. taster7734

taster7734 Member

gawd! Remind me to NEVER mess with the ladies on this site!..O.O..:lol:lol:lol

14. mrcock

Gold Member

a self humiliation thread

:lol

15. sandwich

Gold Member

Maybe he's lonely and needs someone to talk to. I will give him a pass this time.

16. almostthere

Gold Member

Sandwich you're too kind

#16 almostthere, Oct 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2012
  17. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

Ditto...I laughed reading through this thread :lol

18. LilBAM

Gold Member

I could pick this apart for so many reasons, but I'm glad we have the lovely women of SF to do that instead, in a far more elegant manner than I could in the first place. This is why you are all awesome. :D My head hurts from the lousy spelling in the topic and OP. Anyway...even if this was true(and it clearly isn't), no wonder your wife would leave you. Nobody likes a liar, and that can be too much to handle. :p