I got cuffed today.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Adramalech, May 24, 2007.

1. Adramalech

Adramalech New Member

So... I was cuffed today. We(dad and I) were at home depot in Madera and my dad locked the keys in the truck, and for us it's easier to just break the window and pay $80 to replace it than to wait an hour, then pay $150 for a locksmith. So my dad hit the window like a little bitch a few times and I told him to get out of the way. I broke the window and I see that a gal saw us. My dad started the truck without even going in(keys were still in the ignition), and told the lady what happened.

Anyways, we cleaned up, got in and left. About 5 miles down the road going south on 99, 2 CHP pull us over, then 30 seconds later, 2 more CHP, then DEA, then Probation, then the gang task force showed up! They were on the mic, about 8 of them with their guns drawn, K9 unit out of the car, told me to get out first(probably since I broke the window), but they told me in Spanish. I'm thinking "Shit...I can't understand them!" So I ask them to speak in English, they did so I did as I was told, walking backwards, got on the ground, and they cuffed me. I was polite to them, inquired as to why I was being detained and they said on suspicion of a stolen vehicle, and they didn't know if we were in a gang(There is a big Hispanic car stealing ring down there) which is why they had so many cops. THEY CLOSED THE DAMN FREEWAY! So were there a good 30 mins, still cuffed. The news crew even showed up but they got them away and said "we were good guys", and they ran the registration and our stories match up, etc... so they uncuffed us and we BSed for a bit. They apologized, real cool guys/gals to talk to after they found us to be legit, but still. Fucking freaked the hell out of me! Although my heart wasn't beating as hard as I thought it was going to. I've been more freaked out playing CS:S.

2. Mr Johnson

Mr Johnson New Member

I don't mean to laugh but HAHAHAHAHAhAHAHA!!

Thats awesome. CS:S lol.

3. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

Holy shit! I probably would of died. I got pulled over once for speeding and I cried. :lol I couldn't imagine being arrested! Thank goodness you guys got out of it though! :)

4. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Sounds fun. ;)

5. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Ooooh i would love to be handcuffed

I just got a fecking 80 euro fine for speeding a
    few months ago...but the guard (cop) didnt even
    ask me to step out of the car...

B O R I N G .....:)

6. socom3mang

socom3mang New Member

damn!!! $150 for locksmith... I locked my keys in my car when i was 17 (2 years ago), called a locksmith, and it only cost me about $50.

7. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

You know....something very similar happened to HW when he was young and silly...
    Only difference was...WE HAD ACTUALLY STOLEN THE CAR!!!!!:lol

8. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Aside from the loss of time and embarrassment for you and Dad, it was probably a sort of "fun" thing to happen - just like in the movies :lol - Especially since you weren't REALLY in trouble, and you knew it would get worked out.
    And it's also good to know the system works:

- Citizen sees something percieved as wrong
    - Citizen calls police.
    - Police set up plan & execute (the PLAN, not the PEOPLE! :lol )

9. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

Made for an exciting day i guess :lol

10. heelfetish

Gold Member

It's good to see that law enforcement is doing their job in your area. And it's great that you have the right attitude about what happened. What you did would look suspicious to anyone. I'm glad it all worked out in the end, and that no one was hurt. I don't think I'd want to be looking down the barrel of a loaded gun, even though I'm around them all the time.

11. Adramalech

Adramalech New Member

Yeah, it was weird to be on the opposite end of the barrel. :p

12. Tommyhot

Tommyhot Member

I have a not so exciting story as that but when you're 16 it seems the same. My cousin and I were cleaning out a garage one summer. We grabbed a couch and we started out with it when we hear:

"FREEZE!" I looked up and saw 7 cops in a semi circle in front of us, guns pointing at us! I yelled out "RENT A KID!!!! We work for Rent a kid!!!!"

They checked out our story, dropped the guns and that was that. I nearly shit myself. What happened was a deaf lady next door thought we we robbing the place and called the cops.

13. zeijit

zeijit New Member

Definitely wouldn't get that kind of response here.

14. heelfetish

Gold Member

Or here. But the Police would still respond. Just not with guns drawn, or with such large numbers. :)

15. Sexkitten69

Sexkitten69 New Member

hahaha, that sounds like it would happen to me. I'm notorious for having the worst luck sometimes. Well at least they didn't take you to the 'big house' eh?