I got caught

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Bretright, May 13, 2011.

1. Bretright

Bretright New Member

I was working in my office the other day and I had a girl come in asking if I would like to buy office supplies from her company. She looked about 23 and it was very hot that day so she wasnt wearing much. In fact she wore a top that was very nice but when she was pointing things out in her catalog, she bent over and I could see everything she had. Now, I was kind of in shock and didnt know what to do and she bent over about 8 times so Im thinking that she was trying to get my business by intentionally showing me her stuff. I naturally got a big hard on and i resisted the temptation of asking her to fuck because after all, I am married. Eventually I told her I would think about it and she left. I still had a hard on so I closed my door and began whacking off. There I was leaning back in my leather office chair beating the meat and my office assistant walked in without knocking. I obviously should have locked the door but I wasnt thinking. I was so enjoying myself that I didnt stop and she just looked at me and she started to look away and then she looked back and said "what are you doing" and I just kept doing it and she actually just watched me until I came and then she just went back to her desk. It was about an hour until I had the courage to talk to her about it and I called her into my office and told her I was sorry and she said dont worry about it and she said it was the most fun she has had in a while. I actually didnt mind her watching me and I think it actually got me more excited.

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Not the smartest thing you could have done....:eyes
    This is why they invented locks on doors.....you should count yourself lucky although I'd suspect this story has gone around the office by now....:p
    Another woman could easily have had you in the courts for exposure or harrassment.....doing stuff like this at work can get you in a whole world of trouble mate....:ugh

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Let me guess, you aren't going to tell your wife that you allowed your female coworker to watch you jerk off at your desk?

4. Kermit

Gold Member

Another one? I mean i don't mean to sound harsh or judgmental but i've read at least 3 or 4 other posts of yours with the same formula. Everytime i see your name it seems to be the same (but maybe i need to read your other posts if i've missed you) Maybe you're just lucky and get all this temptation and attention and love sharing it, and if so kudos! :) not to mention having self control. But if not, hope you enjoy yourself. U have a good imagination

5. Stefanie

Stefanie New Member

I love how you always seem to post what I was thinking. :lol

6. docpete

docpete New Member

You freaking pervert. LOL

7. kj_72

kj_72 New Member

Was this in a dream? That's some story there.

8. Flame

Flame New Member

That's a great story!

Whether it's 100% true or not, only you know but you should write it down. I mean not as a post here but write it as a real story with dialogue and what you, your colleague, your co-workers and your wife all think, feel and do. It could be really interesting and extremely erotic, not to mention that it would raise so many fascinating questions about what constitutes sexual harassment and infidelity.

Or, you could just embellish the details and fill it out a bit and submit it to Penthouse Letters or something like that.

9. HardRocker

Gold Member

Yeah, of the 12 threads you've started, Bretright, 7 are similar themes:

I got caught
    What to do?
    Confused
    What to do
    Phone sex with strangers
    Was I Bad?
    Sharing with friends

All this doesn't just happen, you are the major contributor in most of it. Either that or you're just creatively thinking up stuff to see the response. Just sayin'

Maybe he's in training to write for Penthouse forums. I'd forgotten about that. Man it's been a long time since I looked at a girley mag.:p

#9 HardRocker, May 13, 2011
    Last edited: May 13, 2011
  10. nurseharley

Gold Member

you have a great imagination

11. docpete

docpete New Member

This guy does have a trend of getting into a lot of situations where he is getting chicks to either watch him rub one off, friends sleeping over and grabbing his dick. Mans got on hell of an imagination I must say.

12. backcheck64

Gold Member

Yea Buddy.

13. acemike

acemike Member

14. talldarknaverage

talldarknaverage New Member

One time I went to the grocery store and began to masturbate in the fruits and vegetables section...the sight of asparagus gets me going every time. I only had a pump or two in when 4 extremely hot girls (one blond milf, an asian college student, a hotty from the meat department and a raven haired TV reporter) "came" up to me and began to take turns stroking me, licking my shaft, etc...until I blew the biggest load ever right into the purse of an elderly lady that happened to be passing by on her way to the green beans.

Was this inappropriate of me? Should I not have done this? Asparagus, anyone...

15. igor

Gold Member

:lol:lol:lol:lol

16. Kermit

Gold Member

nice parody lol. but I've noticed a forumla, soemthing happens to a guy involving a girl, girl is always interested even though she knows he's married and digs him deeply and would consent or invite for fruther sexual activity, guy has raging hardon but the ring wins out and politely declines and comes on here to ask if they did the right thing.First time i can buy....maybe the second, but third forth, possibleily fifth, no. But seriously OP, don't worry, true or not, you have every right to post these little...skits as true experiences, regardless of whether or I or others believe them; if it makes you happy keep on posting, they're at least amusing to me.

#16 Kermit, May 14, 2011
    Last edited: May 14, 2011
  17. lbushwalker

Gold Member

He should post in the erotic literature section.

18. collette

collette Member

no way! That was you? I was the blonde milf :lol:lol:lol

19. Kermit

Gold Member

Perhaps, but wouldn't that imply an admission that this is fiction? If this approach is simply part of his conscious literary style to present it as face-value fact wouldn't such an admission betray his artistic doctrine (for lack of a better word) regardless of the truth of the matter?

#19 Kermit, May 14, 2011
    Last edited: May 14, 2011
  20. Kermit

Gold Member

that reminds me, not to defend someone who didn't lock thier door, i did work for a store whose managers office door was never to be fully closed, anytime they closed it completely they had to spend or an hour or two trying to get out