I got ARRESTED!!!

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by SWGirl, Oct 26, 2010.

1. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

Okay, this last weekend was sexual bliss for me :). Many of you read that "coupon" Steve sent to me and come Saturday afternoon, I told him I wanted him to take me out in his police car and park somewhere and have some nasty sex with me. I've asked this several times before, but he is very professional when it comes to his job and always just told me "someday sweetie". Then I dropped the word "doorknob", and he grinned at me and told me to "Go change into something sexy."

I'm giddy at this point, so I go to our room and throw together an outfit: a black pleated miniskirt, a white tank top with a low neck, and my knee-high stiletto boots (I left underwear out:D).

I come back down to the living room and Steve is standing by the door with his 5.11 pants, Police t-shirt, gunbelt, sunglasses, and boots on.
    SEXY! lol
    He says, "Could you please step outside ma'am?" He locks the door, leads me out to his car and turns the roof lights on. He asks me, "Put your hands on the hood and spread your legs." I do and I'm already getting very hot and bothered. Then he started frisking me. He took some time feeling down my shirt and squeazing my breasts, then moved down and felt up both of my legs all the way up my skirt; and I'm trying to catch my breath as one of our neighbors pulls up and takes a long gander before pulling into her garage.

"The Officer" tells me that there has been some complaints about me in the neighborhood and that he was going to have to take me in for some questions. He pulls my hands behind my back and handcuffs me. He puts me in the back of the car, gets in, and pulls out of the driveway. I'm in the back horney, wet, and excited looking at him through the cage window.

About 5 minutes go by and we are headed out to the countryside. He asks me, "Is there anything you'd like to tell me ma'am before we get to where we're going?"
    I tell him that I'm very very sorry for whatever I've done and that I didn't mean to hurt anybody. ;) Then I tell him that I can't go to jail and that I'll do ANYTHING if he'll just let me go. "Anything?" "Yes. ANYTHING!:D"

A minute later he pulls off onto a gravel road and drives until we're right behind some trees. He parks the car and gets out. He takes me out of the car and leads me to the front where he makes me lean over the hood. I hear the CLACK of him extending his baton and he drags the cold metal end up the insides of my legs and I'm gasping. Then he asks me, "Did you do a bad thing?" I squeeze out a "Yes I did." And I feel him lift up my skirt showing everything underneath. The cold air on my wet pussy sent a chill through my insides Then I feel a sharp smack accross my ass and I gasp again. It wasn't enough to hurt me and it's hard to catch my breath. "What does that make you?" he asks. Another smack. "A bad girl?" Another smack. "What happens to bad girls?" he asks me. Another smack. "They get punished?" I answer. Another smack, and I can feel my wetness running down my left leg; it is so incredibly hot.

The Officer grabs my handcuffs and pulls me up, turning me around; while he unzips his pants and pulls his dick through his zipper. "On your knees Ma'am," he says. I drop to my knees and begin sucking his dick as good as I can. I push him as deep as I can into my throat and use every trick I know. Hes grabbing handfulls of my hair and pulling them, every tug sending shivers through me, and I feel so hot and dirty being used like this.

Suddenly he grabs my hair and pulls my head away and starts giving orders. "Stand up. Turn around. Lean back over the hood." I do everything very readily. He lifts my skirt back up and I feel him start to rub the head of his dick on my wet pussy. Up and down and up again, torturing me, until he finally pushes into me completely and I almost orgasm right away. He stays just like this for the longest time, completely inside of me. Then, he grabs my handcuffed wrists and starts fucking me in really slow, but really hard strokes. Everytime he fills me up, a little bit of me spills over and I have to make a small moan until I'm completely out of breath and I feel my orgasm start to shake my whole body. I let out a scream as my whole body shakes and my legs give out, but he's got me pinned to the hood of the car. He keeps fucking me like this for what feels like forever as I stay at my orgasm peak and keep coming with what feels like every stroke.

Then he reaches through my arms and grabs a handful of my hair and pulls back just enough to send fresh chills down my spine. He asks, "Are you ever going to do that again ma'am?" I answer, "No Officer, I swear!" and he starts fucking me faster and harder for almost a full minute until he starts his grunting. "I want you to turn around and get on your knees," the officer says. I turn my body and fall to my knees under noodle legs as he tells me to "Open your mouth." I take him into my mouth and bob a quick rhythm putting hard pressure on the underside of him with my tongue until he's grunting again. I taste the first few spurts of his cum and then slide him as far down my throat as I can until his dick stops spasming. He withdrawls and I swallow what is left in my mouth. He helps me to my feet and we walk slowly to the passenger side of the car where he uncuffs me and tells me that since I was willing to pay for what I'd done, that I was free to go; and he put me into the passenger seat.

He walked back around, got into the driver's seat, started the car and looked over to me. "How was that Baby?"

I love my man.

We got McFlurries on the way home.:D

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

I love you and your man too! So incredibly fucking hot. Gah! Lol

Was your McFlurrie good? Tell me it was Oreo. :p

3. Ready2Please

Gold Member

Oh wow!! That was HOT!!!

4. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

It WAS Oreo! lol

The best part was that I got a call from my neighbor this morning at 10:30 asking if everything was okay and if Steve and I were still together. LOL I didn't really know what to tell her, so I said that yes we were both fine and it wasn't serious. It was nothing to worry about or give a second thought to.

I think she understood. :)lol

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

Aww! Why not scare the neighbors and just tell them that he was playing out a kinky fantasy for you :p

6. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

I'm 99% sure that she knows that's exactly what we were doing. lol

The way I was dressed and his hand up my skirt didn't help the discretion any.

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

Haha,
    man..I kinda wish I was your neighbor :p

8. luvbug

Gold Member

Bloody Hell!! That was HOT!!

Damn I wish Steve had a twin brother!! *sigh*

9. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

Sunday of the sexual bliss weekend (the day Steve got whatever he wanted and I wasn't allowed to say no or leave) was at least as sexy... I'll write some of it down if I get some time between finishing this report and screwing Steve to death as soon as he gets home.

Whew... I need to post in the "I'm horney" thread... lol
    (I think I'm finally not embarrassed to say the things in my head anymore. Yay Literary Breakthroughs!)

10. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

"The Neighbor", a 38 year old single divorcee, stopped me on my way into the house yesterday and asked if I actually arrested her on Saturday. I said, "Yes I arrested her. No I didn't take her to jail and no she didn't commit any crime."

She said, "Then why did you arrest her?"
    I said, "Because she was a naughty girl.;)"

She grinned really big and said, "You two.:)" and walked back inside.

I love our neighborhood.

~Steve

11. luvbug

Gold Member

I think I would enjoy having you two as my neighbor!! lol

12. Ready2Please

Gold Member

Yep!:D I'd have my binoculars out looking for you too.

13. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

She definitely stopped a few cars washing my motorcycle in the driveway in a red bikini this summer.

I've also caught the local paperboy staring at her doing yoga in the backyard.
    THAT one was funny. lol

~Steve

14. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

Like you don't notice all the lawn chairs coming out like clockwork every time you whip out the lawn mower! :)

15. Ready2Please

Gold Member

You two are hilarious!LOL

16. RoyaleWithCheese92

RoyaleWithCheese92 New Member

Holy shit. I am going into law enforcement myself! That got me extremely hot. Holy shit!!! :phat

17. spicy_latina

spicy_latina New Member

That's very hot, nice story now i'm horny. My ex is a cop and I always wanted to have sex on his police car but he always said no.

18. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

There really are a lot more reasons against it than for it, but they aren't nearly as fun when you plug my sexy lady into the equation.

A man can only hold out so long. lol

~Steve

19. Silverback

Silverback Member

I am a Police Officer too and I can honestly say that until I read this post the Policeman / naughty girl fantasy people have did not interest me at all. But now I have read this I might start bringing my handcuffs and baton home :)

20. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

I'm a firm believer than when you buy a new set of cuffs, you need to try them out on your partner first to make sure they aren't defective ;)

btw, OP - hot story :D