I got a weird case need some sage advice

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by cheeze, Mar 7, 2011.

1. cheeze

cheeze New Member

So I been looking for a cool chick to be in a relationship with.

I found a girl thats, funny good looking fun and freaky. The problem is she wont have sex... ever. And I mean nothing.

She tells me shes had sex in the past, and she has done oral. She just wont do it with me. But the story gets worse. She will send me texts calling me to come over to "mess around" she will basically attack me right as I walk in the door kiss me rip off my shirt. As soon as I touch her belt nothing. Just shuts down. Or she will literally jump on me I put her on the bed she shuts down. I lie on the bed she starts rubbing me through my pants, I pull the zip to let her in she shuts down.

She will drag me on top of her and basically fuck me except with clothes on, I go to pull some off nothing

Tried everything and she wont bite. Then when im out (shes in a couple of my classes) she keeps trying to kiss me in public or act very intimate.

Ive never had this situation before, what do yall think is up with her?

My theory is that this is just a power game for her. She is getting a kick out of turning me on and sending me home.

2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

It could possibly be that she has had a sexual trauma such as rape happen to her. Or she could have possibly had a bad relationship and she just wants to take it slow. You should talk to her in detail what is bothering her about sex.

3. cheeze

cheeze New Member

thanks for that ill give it a shot

4. AGFUNK

Gold Member

No problem:) I wish you luck:)
    Also welcome to the forums.

#4 AGFUNK, Mar 7, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2011
  5. nurseharley

Gold Member

i don't think this is a case of 'she was raped', i think she just enjoys playing with you.

you should tell her that if she doesn't plan on having sex with you, she really needs to stop sending you the wrong signals. blue balls aren't fun

6. Texas_Red

Gold Member

This.

7. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I apologize if I jumped the gun so to speak and said the worst case scenario first. Just with my experience women don't just shut down when their SO tries to continue with the sex play. I would think if she just likes playing with him that way that she would say so. No harm intended I assure you:)

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

A cock teaser is all.

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

There is no need to apologize for having an opinion, hon, even if your opinion goes against the general consensus.

10. sxekevin

sxekevin New Member

I agree, it could be a trauma issue, but it also could be a dominance thing. One in which she must be in control, but it is weird that she hasn't done anything to initiate. My opinion is that she may be a virgin, and told you that she has had sexual relations before to impress you (past experience). Anything is possible, but the best thing you could do is talk about it.

11. backcheck64

Gold Member

Is she worth the BS? Tell her your just friends or ditch her totally and find a girl that doesnt have a major screw loose. Or reject her attacks, if she jumps you, push her off and say whats on TV or got any snacks, and walk away. If you pull her power play, she may have to fuck you to regain "an upper hand".

12. HardRocker

Gold Member

If asking her about it doesn't work, then this is the best advice yet. She'll have to decide what she really wants, whether she wants to use it or lose it.

13. Beach

Beach New Member

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away I went thru something like what your dealing with.. Unfortunately youth had its disadvantages (no hindsight to draw from) and I let her play me too long b4 she got bored with the game and simply left.
    It was a painful experience.. Made me feel more for her than I should have.

Take the advice above...I wish I it when I needed it.

14. backcheck64

Gold Member

I was impatient as a youth. If I didn't get it by the thrid date, there wasnt' a fourth. Most cases I got it by the second....yes I can talk a line of shit to women and they didn't call me the octopus for nothing LOL.

15. cheeze

cheeze New Member

Agreed I told her straight up that I feel like shes getting off on turning me on then sending me home. She responded that that was unfair to say, and that she isnt doing that she just isnt emotionally ready to have sex with me. seriously...

So i say to her, well thats fine im not going to pressure you into anything so lets just be friends and friends only.

She gets mad and says I want to dump her cause she isnt putting out.

I responded that in a sense, yeah. She has her reasons for not wanting to have sex, but is that fair to inflict that on me or to try to force me to believe what she believes in.

She responded with she needs more time. I lay down she starts unbuttoning my shirt and the cycle begins again.

#15 cheeze, Mar 8, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2011
  16. cheeze

cheeze New Member

Thats the thing she initiates all the time. but yeah I feel its a power thing. Shes trying to setup rules and boundaries. Infact she uses terms like that all the time about me "not respecting her boundaries"

I respond with "well yeah" and unhook her bra which makes her flip out

I'm tired of the drama though so I been keeping my distance from her but she keeps coming back, inviting me to come over, trying to make convo, im sitting down she comes and leans on my shoulder. That kinda thing.

I'm at the point where i'm a start telling her to f - off