I got a question

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Babiegurl, Nov 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Babiegurl

Babiegurl New Member

Say you lived with your SO for 10 months now and they sleep in nothing but underwear(if that). Knowing that they will be wearing the same thing every night, would you let a few nights pass every once in a while before you tried to get frisky? Would you get bored and feel like its always there why do I have to make an effort?

2. Ryna

Ryna New Member

Not sure what you're asking...frisky due to sleeping in underwear? and make an effort with what?

3. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

I think it depends on how attracted you are to your partner and what kind of libido the 2 of you have.

4. Babiegurl

Babiegurl New Member

Basicly I was just wondering if you would not knowing take the situation for granted because you know its going to be there the next day?

5. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

I wouldn't. Would you?

6. Babiegurl

Babiegurl New Member

I sure wouldnt

7. kissingworks

kissingworks New Member

What I'm hearing is that you associate nudity with sex. In my opinion, the reason that association is widespread in our culture is because of our puritan roots, and recently the influence of the religious right on our society. Witness the dismissal of a school teacher who took a class to an art museum where a child had seen a nude. Or the fact that a former attorney general of our nation insisted that a classical statue of Justice have her breasts covered.

My wife and I are both fifty-one years and and sleep together completely naked every night. I assure you that we are not bored with our sex life.
    We just change it up occasionally. Sometimes before bed one or both of us will wear something just because its fun and hot to take it off. Wanna see your guy get frisky? Just wear pajamas to bed one night and see how fast he wants to get them off of you.

Talk to him about your sex life sometimes when you're NOT in bed. Share fantasies, desires and feelings, but don't be jealous or judgemental. Build a bond based on understanding each other's sexuality, openness and trust.

Whether or not you want to make the effort depends on how committed you are to this relationship.

8. misty_gurrl

misty_gurrl New Member

I don't know if wearing underwear .. or not .. to bed makes any diff?

Hey.. if you're horny.. or.. you're S/O is horny.. sex is gonna happen.. right?

i hope i answered your question? .. I had sorta a tough time understanding, what it was all about? .. sorry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.