I get too wet and this is frustating

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by heels_addict, Dec 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heels_addict

heels_addict New Member

Hi all!! I am new here and I need help from all the sex-pertise out there ;)

My vagina got wet pretty easily and the downside is I love being on top of my partner and I got frustated when the penis slides out all the time ( tried with and w/out rubber) both method still don't work and goosh how much I love being on top .. so most of the time when my partner wanted me to be on top instead of sliding up and down the penis i would just massage the penis with my vagina muscle ( i would just sit on top of my partner looking bored)

so my question is.. is there a way so i don't get too wet or any position as long am i on top that wouldn't get me frustated with the slippery penis

in most cases , doing it with someone with bigger penis (girth/length) helps from sliding but I should be happy with the man regardless thier sizes right ;) ?

2. Mongolguy

Mongolguy New Member

Reverse cowgirl. Where you are on top facing his feet. Or try using textured condoms for a better..... grip? If worse comes to worst take a towel break in the middle. That's my $.02 But the ladies would probably know better than me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.