I get to fulfill one of my wife's fantasies this weekend...

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by espresso, Jan 24, 2008.

1. espresso

espresso New Member

Thought I would share this. As some of you know we have a friend coming in town this weekend who has agreed to take pictures of MsE and I. We will share those with the board when we get done :)

Now for the really fun part, my wife has always had this fantasy of being blindfolded and naked on the bed with me and someone else having our way with her. She loves the idea of not knowing who is doing what and just letting go and enjoying it. Well, my friend and I are going to make it happen for her this weekend and she is so excited. We won't allow him to have full on intercourse with her but he will be allowed to do just about anything else.

She is going to be in absolute heaven!! She will simply be on her back completely naked with a blindfold on so she can't see anything or anticipate what is about to happen. My buddy and I will both be naked and as SILENT as we can be while we run our hands, mouths, dicks, all over her and sometimes in her :) I can't wait to feel and taste how wet she is going to be. I hope my friend and I can get comfortable enough to pull it off and really enjoy it so she can really get into it as well. If we can do it right, she will go through the roof. Once she has sufficiently fulfilled her fantasy, and I am OK with my friend "finishing" on her as I know how much she would get off on that, I am going to fuck her like never before. Man I can't wait and I like seeing her so giddy for the situation. It should be fun and I'll have her come here and explain the experience after we're done.

Now for the reality check, the one rule we have is that if ANYONE gets in an uncomfortable situation then it all stops. I will let her drive the direction and intensity but if for a moment I don't like something then we stop.

So what does everyone think, sound fun to you!?!?! Saturday is coming way to slow for me :(

You guys think I'm crazy for doing this for her?

E

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

I think you both have a wonderful relationship and have set boundaries that you both respect. If anyone can pull this off then it's you guys. :tup

And for the record, what you have planned sounds positively HOT! I can't wait for the pics!!! :woohoo

3. cook74

Gold Member

Yeah I can't wait to see you two on Saturday. What should I wear? Should I bring some wine? A Pinot perhaps? :D

4. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

Damn...I like that idea. And yeah, keep the special part between you and her...

5. espresso

espresso New Member

Thanks Heely. I'm not worried about the boundaries at all. We wouldn't be doing anything like this if I didn't think we were both adult enough to stop it if it gets even close to uncomfortable.

6. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Look...

...if you guys have had a threesome or orgy before and it turned out fine, then fine. If this is the first time, all I can assume is that the three of you are very comfortable with this. A threesome is just great when that third person is some nameless faceless idea, a fantasy. There is no aftermath, no emotions, no memories, good or bad.

If it's for real, some guy's dick in your wife's mouth, rubbed all over her body, getting her off, getting himself off, that's not quite the same as playing pinochle together.

I it 'just' sex? Is there such a thing?

7. espresso

espresso New Member

I was pretty sure this thread would go this direction and I understand that completely. You see though, I don't really consider this a "threesome" since the two of them will not be having sex. I picture him as a "live sex toy" or something like that. I understand the possibility of an emotional response and I'm not naive enough to go into this without that worry. However, I am a strong believer in the relationship MrsE and I have. If you knew more about the guy and the situation I'm sure you wouldn't have as many reservations but I understand where your coming from. I couldn't do this if I didn't feel like I was the "dominant" one with control over the situation. I simply have no issue with this guy touching my wife or even my wife touching him. I just don't.

I want to do this for my wife. It has nothing to do with any insecurity or inability to please her, etc. I just want to see her in absolute bliss and if this does it then lets get it on! In all honesty I think it will be a blast. Of course, there will be those odd uncomfortable moments, I don't exactly get naked with other men very often :), but I think that is part of the allure and the excitement. Get it? I'm sure you'll enjoy the pics though!!
    :D

8. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Dude...

...this sounds like sex to me;
    Next, I have no reservations about this, at all, because it is not me. You asked what people thought and I mentioned things I would be concerned about simply for conversations sake. Objectively, there is no reason you and the wife couldn't have sex with the whole world involved and watching and not have it hurt your marriage one bit. Subjectively, the world and relationships aren't always simple and cut and dried.

If you have no issue with this guy touching your wife, her fondling his balls and sucking his dick and really enjoying it, if you have no problem with him licking her pussy, sliding his fingers in her ass, rubbing himself all over her, making her cum and then perhaps blowing a load or two all over her body and maybe making her cum again, then there you go; good clean fun.

As for wanting her to enjoy this, if it is her idea, great. All I'm saying here is to be careful of what you think she may or may not enjoy. Further, being dominant has nothing to do with my thoughts. It's not the physical, it's the intimacy and feelings and emotions that I am thinking about. That is different than being 'in control'.

In any event, this is just friendly thoughts and advice from a total stranger. You're obviously adults and strike me as having a very loving, honest marriage and this is no decision you've made at 1 am after too much wine.

Enjoy!

9. espresso

espresso New Member

You know LP, I really like you! Your posts are always very enjoyable to read and well written. I can only say this.....you are correct, we didn't just dream this up after too many drinks. This is something we have talked about for years and to be honest the situation never really presented itself like this one has. I have considered all of the emotions you bring up and none of them get a rise out of me at all. I am completely content in our relationship and I just can't picture this situation interfering with that.

This was not my idea or her idea (it was her fantasy though), this was our idea and I'm feeling good that we have worked out all the details but I'm also not dumb enough to know things could change in a hurry once the action starts. However, this is where I think my self confidence will take over and I will have no issue ending it before it ever gets going. I know it may sound strange to some but for me, straight up sex and foreplay type stuff are VERY different and something I have no problem separating. All of the scenarios you listed above sound HOT to me and I hope they all happen and we'll be sure to tell you about it if they do. I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea and think this is something I'm pushing on MrsE. It's just not like that. We have no interest in pursuing the "lifestyle" or anything like that but this sounds like some "good clean fun" as you say.

I hope this doesn't come off as sounding like I'm arguing with you or anything. That's the problem with the written word, it's very hard to convey the proper emotion. I was looking forward to your response when I started this thread and I pretty much expected a nice little debate with you but as always....you bring up very good points and luckily in this case we have considered each them already.

Any picture requests? :)

10. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

That is the...

...biggest indicator I can think off; If you can really picture you and "Ed the accountant" kneeling over the Mrs. and her gobbling back and forth with a ball sack in each hand and the two of you starting to hose her down and her lapping it up with obvious lust and pleasure, then you are, in my opinion, good to go.

If everybody is enjoying all of this I think you gotta believe it's gonna go further to her wanting both of you to fuck her. At least you can't be surprised if she does. Maybe you've talked this out? It's one thing if each of you are on an opposite end of her, it's another if she wants to be sandwiched and you and "Ed" won't be able to avoid touching one another. I just lost my erection, btw. :lol

I wrestled and played football and I am sure "Ed" is a fine human being and all, and I hug the brothers and shake hands, but I am the least gay person I know and touching a guy while banging the wife just might put me out of action. I don't even know what women see in us! :lol

As for a request, my first thought was a shot of my dick in her mouth, but, oh well, I'm not Ed. :lol

11. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Ps...

...I understand what you are saying. You and I communicate pretty good, so, no worry there my man.

12. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Man...your hot wife blindfolded with you and another guy...ouch...that is just smokin' hot. Can't wait to see the pics!

It sounds like you've planned this out well, and have a good idea of how you will feel (and presumably how your wife would feel). It's obvious that you are trying to give her something that is truly for her (although you get enjoyment out of it too), so kudos to you on that.

I would 2nd LP's question though...what are you going to do if your wife wants the other guy to bonk her too? I gather you are trying to keep one part "sacred" for just you and her (intercourse), but what if in the heat of the moment she wants intercourse with the other guy or both of you? Will you put a halt to it? Will you let it run (and then, how will you feel about it the next day?) I suppose if that happens you could have the other guy slap a condom on...at least that "de-personalizes" intercourse just a little, maybe (thus keeping intercourse with skin-to-skin contact "sacred"). Even oral sex is still sex...but I can see how oral can be viewed in a slightly different light than intercourse.

My wife and I fantasize about MMF's and FFM's, etc., but that's all we've done is fantasize. I think you have to think past the heat of the moment and try to anticipate how you'll both feel the next day. But then, it sounds like you have and that you guys have your "emergency pull cords" ready just in case someone doesn't feel the way they thought they would.

That said, it sure does appear that you guys communicate really well and can talk freely, so I hope y'all have an absolutely smokin' hot time. We'll all be waiting for pics with bated breath...

BD

13. espresso

espresso New Member

BD,

To answer the intercourse question, it will be stopped.....period. While the thought of it does get me going and I will not be surprised in the least bit if she wants it done in the heat of the moment but the answer it no and that is understood between all of us. It just isn't that kind of situation.

We have absolutely thought past the heat of the moment and once again I'm not going into this with any misconceptions thinking there will be no emotions involved. There are always emotions involved and thats a great part of it. If it's totally emotionless then it will not be very fun. It's how you deal with those emotions after the fact that makes the difference. If you guys knew the three of us you might understand my position a little more. If I thought for one second this would change how I feel about her in negative way or vice versa it would not even be considered.

We're both looking forward to it A LOT and I hope we have all kinds of juicy details to share with you. I'll try to get her in here to chime in as well. She's making lunch for the kids right now so she's a little busy but maybe in a bit she can jump on and chat. Take care.

E

14. Halogen

Halogen New Member

How did you find a buddy that is willing to lick a woman's body w/out being able to have sex with her!? ;)

15. espresso

espresso New Member

HAHA - It wasn't that hard. As I said before I don't mind if she blows him or gives him a handjob and I'm sure she will so he'll get a little something out of it. Should be fun for everyone :)

16. BassDude

BassDude New Member

OK, cool...sounds like you have thought out all the possibilities and have "pre-thunk" your responses. Awesome...I do the same thing in other parts of my life and anticipating situations/pre-planning responses does work for most things.

SHPRONG! :D I can't think of any guy who wouldn't feel satisfied with that, especially given the situation.

Dude, y'all are gonna have a H*O*T weekend! :brow

BD

17. Dreama

Gold Member

Sounds hot, Mr. Espresso. You guys are awesome. I hope everything goes as planned, and that everyone has a great time. :)

18. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

That sounds really hot E. I can't wait to see the pictures :bow

19. Kinkyguy27

Kinkyguy27 New Member

Sounds great! Myself and my partner have been doing similar for a year or so now (but not often - 3 times now) and it has actually involved full penetrative sex in our case. We're in a stable loving relationship and I've only ever felt turned on by it, as it was a decision taken by both of us. There will be a little jealousy, but as I'm sure you already know, it can be turned into part of the fun :)

20. itsjustme48

itsjustme48 New Member

i wish i had a friend like you although it would be tough for me to share my girl.