I fuck my friend's wife...

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Brady, Sep 25, 2017.

1. SuperDilf

Gold Member

So that’s basically a long description of a piece of shit.

2. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

You could say, and / or clueless

3. used2bgood

Gold Member

I screwed a friends wife once and later found out that he was screwing my wife behind me as well. Both couples parted ways after all was disclosed! We were moving anyway so it worked out. It also led to some serious discussions and wife and I started doing MFM's and later, gave each other hall passes with the spouse's blessings.

lbushwalker and Lovnflman like this.
  4. privatepartner

Gold Member

It's odd how some people on here think that a friend, a neighbor woman, a co- worker would never do such things.

I have had all the above suck me off to completion and more. I know it's a terrible saying a ring doesn't plug any holes and it's very true for many many women and most married men will plug those holes.

JacksinBucks and Driver_69 like this.
  5. treo

Gold Member

People will always cheat.

Snook and privatepartner like this.
  6. Friendly10

Gold Member

You shouldn't fuck a friends wife.I fucked a friends wife we had been childhood friends an now we haven't talked in years.the wife an I didn't plan on having sex it just happened one time when he was out of town she told him when he got back. I tried to talk to him about how bad I feel but no go. I hear they divorced a couple years later in the end I lost two friends.

DrinkMeIn likes this.
  7. DrinkMeIn

Gold Member

My marriage ended when he fucked one of my best friends. I have a low opinion of anyone who would do this to a spouse or friend. You'll get what you deserve, but sadly, you'll hurt others first.

8. DickDonStud

DickDonStud Member

I want to fuck my friends wife, I'm not sure she's being sexually satisfied. My friend has been suffering from certain medical conditions that could be preventing him from having sex with his wife. Neither of them say anything to me about it of course, but every time I go to visit most of the time unannounced, she runs to her her bedroom and changes into very tights and revealing clothes, puts on leggings that are so tight I can see her camel toe, shirts so low I see her cleavage. Makes me salivate to bang her, no relationship mess, just pure sexual satisfaction. Although there are times when I call up stating I'm in the neighborhood for a visit and he's not home she states very clearly he's not home and it would be inappropriate for you to show up here at this time. I'm sure if I asked my friend about it he would never admit to not sexually satisfying his wife and so far I'm convinced she will maintain to be be faithful to him. But I think she uses me as a fantasy, we have more in common than my friend does with her. I sometimes think about her, when going solo.

used2bgood likes this.
  9. privatepartner

Gold Member

Talk to them, you could be very right he is feeling horrible if he can't have sexual intercourse with his wife but if she HONESTLY runs in a changes her clothes to something sexy they may have already talked about it between them.
    If it happens again just ask them if you can ask them a few questions honest and openly with the promise they won't get upset about your take on things.
    Tell them how important their friendship is to you and how much you respect them. If they admit that is indeed the case then an absolute must is you all need to set the rules so nobody gets hurt.

DickDonStud and Mywife4u like this.
  10. CuriousGeoff

Gold Member

I once had sex with a friend's wife after watching a movie with them. She wanted to have sex and he didn't. She said "well I'll just go fuck Jeff then" and he said "go ahead, I dare you" so she came back out to the living room and straddled me and told me what he said. We fucked for like 2 hours and I found out later he was jerking off while watching us and enjoyed it. We repeated it a few more times after that but I stopped when I started getting serious with another girl.

Fun times.

11. Macrusphoenix

Macrusphoenix Banned

That's fucked up, your friend isnt a man.

CuriousGeoff likes this.
  12. Macrusphoenix

Macrusphoenix Banned

Yes actually terrible friend.

13. CuriousGeoff

Gold Member

Neither was I at the time. This was 23 years ago and we were all young and probably pretry imature, but it was still fun at the time and we all enjoyed it.

Hypersexual11 and Lovnflman like this.
  14. Macrusphoenix

Macrusphoenix Banned

Still fucked up. If i was him id try to kill you but not him

15. CuriousGeoff

Gold Member

How is it fucked up if he wanted it? He liked to watch his wife have sex with other men. Everyone involved was consenting and enjoyed the expierience.

Just because it's not something you would personally do doesn't mean it's wrong or fucked up.

One of the great things about this forum is that people can share their feelings, opinions, and experiences without being judged. It makes for a very friendly, comfortable, and safe environment to openly discuss sexual and relationship topics. If you don't agree with what I did, that's fine, I don't need to have your approval for something that happened over 20 years ago. However, I don't appreciate the harshness of your response. If you don't like my comment then don't reply. If you feel you just need to reply then something like "I could never do that" or "That's not my thing" would be perfectly appropriate, but to say you would kill me for it is pretty harsh. Especially considering you don't even know me and weren't there when it happened.

Guss204 and Lovnflman like this.
  16. DickDonStud

DickDonStud Member

I had this with my Step Brother's girlfriend, she wanted to strip for me right then, he got mad I was shocked and disappointed it didn't happen that night. a few weeks later again same scenario, this time she actually gets on coffee table and strips fully naked and dances in front of me, he's all pissed off, I don't do a thing, but enjoyed the show. After a few months I caught him cheating on her with a mutual female we knew, I kinda liked her, but he was already having a sexual relationship with her, so I went straight to his girlfriend that night, didn't say anything about it to her, I just picked her up and took her out for a fancy meal and screwed her brains out that night at my place, she already knew he was cheating on her, we decided to just be fuck buddies and she stayed with him, but he knew nothing of us, until many years later. by then he was no longer my step brother (through a marriage of our parents) and there was already bad blood between us, the other girl took him for a ride, stole all his money and his prized motorcycle. As for the GF, I don't know what happened to her she moved away and we never remained in contact.

CuriousGeoff likes this.
  17. dimebag

Gold Member

Usually if you have to ask if you're a terrible person then you are.