[Ask a Girl] I found nothing in my first search

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by ThumbUp, May 7, 2015.

1. ThumbUp

Gold Member

I have been roaming around, watching different threads and pictures.
    Then I wondered what turns me on that I had not looked for ever, I mean ever.
    I'm looking for something different, so I must find something new!
    Took me a few minutes in front of the search box before I narrowed it down to 2 words:

Noisy fingering

Result: no matches

Hmm I remember a girl in particular, she was so wet, unreal, it was literally splashing on the inside of my thighs. I love pussy juice, so I went down on her and gently rubbed my whole face in her pool, making sure I didn't miss one spot one her skin with any of mine, every pixel of skin had been touched. Then I rubbed my fingers in, she was dripping like crazy running down her butthole, so I licked it good, while I got the inside of my hands drenched then reached for her boobs. I started to roll her nipples between my fingers while doing the same on her anus. While my nose gently flickered her clit. It was so noisy, so That's how I came about Noisy fingering.
    Ok I got carried away! Maybe I'll write something in the Erotic Literature section I have seen earlier.

Now, the ask a girl part, which might be unnecessary if someone directs me where I need to look, but I was going to ask if anyone was that wet and would they be willing to make a little video, or full session if you have spare time.

I know it seems big for first request, but you have not because you ask not, eh?

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Go see the good Colonel Sanders; plenty of birds, plenty of breasts and all greasy finger licking good ;)

3. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I don't think I'd be turned on if I slipped my fingers "down there" on my "bird" and it was "greasy." That just sounds... gross.

(I also don't like to think of it as a "bucket" that I'm reaching into that's getting my fingers "greasy." Eeeewwww!) :p

4. MarkJ420

Gold Member

What vids turn up on here are exactly that just what people decide to put on here and show.

You could always try xhamster or something lol