I forced my girlfriend into sex and she enjoyed it . Ladies, would you also enjoy it?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by kdervi, Aug 5, 2012.

1. kdervi

kdervi New Member

e and my girlfriend were going out for a few weeks now. She's fun and very playful.We made out before, but never sex and i was dreaming about it for a while. THe other day, we arranged to go out. So i went to her dorm room and she was dressed in a very tempting way with a mini-skirt and a revealing top. Just seeing her like that was getting me hard.She was really in her happy mood.i wasn't sure if it was the time to initiate sex, and i'd expect her to react n stop me in some way. I've approached her from behind and started rubbing myself on her. She noticed and asked me what i'm doing in a suspicious way. Didn't respond and totally grasped her breasts.She was like 'NOOOO!' , but in a giggly way. I kept enjoying her - touching,caressing and grabbing her all her body. She was resisting but not much and not in an upset way.After I held her down on the bed, opened her legs and started rubbing myself on her while I was kissing her at the same time, at that moment, she started kissing me back and participating. We ended up having sex without me forcing anything from that moment. After we were done, she was like "baby, that was one of the best sex i've ever had". I was actually shocked. I had no idea. Apparently from her point of view, she was as comfortable with me as i was with her and it was time for us to have sex. It just happened to be in unusual way and she was happy to experience her rape fantasy with me that she had for a while.

My questions is for the ladies only. How would you respond if you were in her position ?? Would it turn you on too or how would you feel ??

How would you like your guy to force you into sex or dominate you in the initiation of sex ?

2. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Re: I forced my girlfriend into sex and she enjoyed it . Ladies, would you also enjoy

If he still wanted to go ahead after I'd kicked him in the balls, I guess I'd be okay....maybe.

No man gets away with forcing me into sex, talking me into it, possibly but never forcing.

3. 12barblues

Gold Member

Re: I forced my girlfriend into sex and she enjoyed it . Ladies, would you also enjoy

In our situation, sluttyfairy actually loves it when I just take it from her...I'm the one that has had to learn to "let myself go" with her....I think all of us men have it in us to be that way but most have been taught to be " respectful" ...unfortunately for us guys, many women have now decided they want to be consensually " taken"....and we've had to allow that animalistic side ,that we've all suppressed, to come out....

4. kdervi

kdervi New Member

Yes thats the case. In fact, I was told by my gf to force her into sex.At first, I didnt understand what she meant. "Force into sex" is mostly associated with "disrespect" or "rape". My gf was always "no no , not now etc" when I was initiating sex. Recently I found out that she wanted me to force her thats y she pretends like she's not in the mood. Of course that is different from really not being in the mood for sex and I want to make it clear to readers of this forum that "forced sex" that we are talking about here is NOT "rape", but a sexual fantasy that happens to be part of relationships.

5. Sugartits

Sugartits New Member

If she really didn't want want to do you would know about it. I like a little forcefulness but I like to be submissive. I love it when my man makes me do stuff it's such a turn on. Gota be done right tho cos if I'm really tired he needs to coax me in the right way to get me turned on. I'm glad you both had great first sex.

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

Just make sure when she says no, it's in a giggly way as you said it was the first time.

7. 12barblues

Gold Member

Or put a safe word in place....that means stop...

8. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

I love it when the animal in the man comes out....such a turn on. And I normally know how to get it out of a man. I am definitely a girl that likes to be dominated, and maybe it's because I'm so in control of my life outside of the bed that sometimes I just need to let go......but I definitely like it rough.

9. 12barblues

Gold Member

This is usually the case , I think....slutty is the same....a very dominant and strong personality outside the bedroom .....if you saw us in public you would have to look really close at us to have any idea what goes on between us sexually.....she wants me to rip shit up....even more so than I'm comfortable with....girl can take a fucking....:D

10. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

Thats basically how I am as well.......sometimes it scares guys off......but some guys like that I'm a biter. :)

11. 12barblues

Gold Member

Hmmmmmmmm......:D

12. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Some one here "needs" a darn good spanking :D

13. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

Who might that someone be?