I flogged myself today.

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Barbwire, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

As most of you know, I'm quite creative when it comes to finding new ways to get off. Some of the things I do are well thought out and researched, other things that I do just come to me in a rush. Flogging myself was one of those things. Let me explain how it all came to be…

I decided today was a good day to try to get some new pics to send to my virtual lover and possibly post here on the forums. It'd been a while since I'd done any self-portraits and he'd been having a bad day, so I decided to give him a little pick-me-up. Also, in the back of my head was the "promise" that my husband and I had for sex tonight. The thought of showing my husband the pics and letting him know who I took them for made me feel all that much more horny and devilish .

I took a shower in preparation for my photo shoot. As I soaped up, I thought about what a "bad girl" I was according to most of society, and I cracked a big smile. 'Fuck society!' I thought and then imagined the poses I'd strike as I photographed myself. This made my pussy twitch a few times, drawing attention to it's need to be fucked. I pinched my nipples and felt them stiffen in my hand. I then used the shower massage on my clit, lips, and nipples. The warm jets of water put a delicious amount of pressure on my tender flesh and I moaned softly.

It would have been easy for me to come but I stopped just short of orgasm, wanting to save that for when I had the camera out. Ignoring the screaming desire in my loins, I stepped out of the shower, put my robe on, and tightened the belt as I hurried to the loft.

Once I got upstairs, I assembled all my toys, a mirror, and my camera on a blanket on the loveseat. I put some baby oil in my palm and then spread it all over my pussy, making sure that every nook and crevice of my lips were coated and slick. I held the mirror to line up the shot and snapped a quick picture of my glistening lips and pouty clit.

I then used my Hitachi Magic Wand on myself, vibing my clit and g-spot until my juices were seeping out of me and onto the blanket I was sitting on. The more aroused I got, the more I ground my pussy into the wand, and the harder I panted. I worked myself into “the zone”, loving the feeling but for some reason, unable to go all the way.

After concentrating for a while and getting nowhere, I sighed, turned off the wand and grabbed a different dildo to use. Once I had slid it into my hot, slick box, I started to fuck myself in shallow rapid strokes. The sound of my wetness cranked up the level of my arousal another notch and I raised my hips off the seat to meet each stroke. I pumped and fucked at my pussy for a while, getting close but still could not go over the edge and fall into orgasmic bliss.

I was getting frustrated and about to give up when I saw the handle of the flogger my husband had bought a few months ago sticking out of the toy bag. That is when I decided to go in a different direction. I pulled the flogger out of the bag and tentatively flicked the tails at the end of it onto the bare skin of my mid-drift. It didn’t do anything for me until I started to hit myself harder and faster. I had a good rhythm going, and with each slap I felt a pulse run down my body and to my clit. I flicked the tails over my inner thighs, making them sting my flesh then continued to hit myself as I worked my way up towards my pussy. After landing a few blows on my lips and clit, I realized it wasn’t the kind of pain I was looking for. I aimed the flogger at my tits and started to hit my nipples until they were rock hard. This made my pussy spasm and my clit jumped under its hood. I had found The Spot.

I applied a vibe to my clit with one hand and I used the other to thrash the reddening skin on my breasts. Repeatedly, I hit myself, bringing the flogger down with increasing strength until welts appeared on my breasts. Seeing the angry red marks combined with the pain I was inflicting on myself made me groan with pleasure. My whole body was tense as I leaned into the vibe and worked my clit with it.

I got to the point where I was walking the line between pleasure and pain trying to find the place where enough was enough. I was trembling all over and on the verge of hyperventilating but still unable to come and then…

I hit myself really hard and feeling the sting of the lash combined with the sound of the leather on my body sent me hurtling over the edge. I found myself falling into the oblivion of ecstasy and heard myself making guttural, animalistic sounds. I saw my body thrashing on the loveseat, but it was as if that body belonged to someone else. and I was just an observer seeing something forbidden and dirty. I do not know how long I was in that state, but with one heavy sigh, I was back inside myself. Soon after, I got myself together and put my things away.

It wasn’t until I had my camera in my hands to put it away that I realized I’d forgotten to take any pictures or videos of my experience. I did talk to my virtual boyfriend on the phone about an hour after my session and told him what I’d done. He got so aroused hearing about me flogging my tits that he got his cock out and jerked off as I listened to him . That got me so hot again I just had to get off two more times.

It’s been a couple of hours since my conversation with him and I can’t wait until my husband comes home so I can tell him all about my day. I can hardly wait to see what he has in store for me after he’s heard my lurid tale.

So, has anyone else tried flagellation?

#1 Barbwire, Jan 13, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2010
  2. igor

Gold Member

All I can say is that i I were that worked up, the last thing I would have thought about would be to mess with a camera

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

But you didn't answer my question. :p

Have you ever used a flogger on yourself or used something else to inflict pain as you masturbate?

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

Wow, I was so disappointed to read you hadn't turned the camera on. Not that I was expecting to see it, but the camera part added to the excitement.
    Did it leave red marks for CyberLover (CL? :eyes) and Hubby to see? For us to see? :brow

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Alas, no, by the time my hubby got home only one mark remained and even that disappeared by this morning. I don't know if you've ever tried but, it's not easy to flog your tits when you are laying on your back working a wand in your pussy with your spare hand. :ugh

As for the camera and pictures. I was only able to take 3 before I went into a veritable sexual shark feeding frenzy on myself. They came out blurry so I deleted them.

6. igor

Gold Member

Nope. Pain isn't my thing.

7. heelfetish

Gold Member

I've never been into pain either, but flogging like intrigues me.

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

It's hard for me to explain about how pain can be sensual to me, but I'll try. If I'm hurting myself or my husband is doing it for me, at first there is only the pain with no sexual connections. That is all I can focus on.

The trick and thrill of it comes from being able to seek out the pleasure beyond the pain and to mix the two. When I get into the zone where I can feel the pain, but it is intertwined with the pleasure in just the right way...well, it's mind blowing and my orgasms are very intense.

Interestingly enough, after I've orgasmed, I lose my mojo and the pleasure flees, leaving me with just the pain.

I was kind of hoping that some fellow floggers would chime in. I feel like an oddball.

9. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I've experienced myself how pain can intensify sexual pleasure but I've haven't tried flogging yet.