I finally did it

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by AGFUNK, Dec 27, 2012.

1. AGFUNK

Gold Member

For this christmas I decided to finally give my husband anal. For those of you that don't know I was raped about four - five years ago. I had wanted to try anal with someone that I didn't know very well and when I said no he just kept going. Ever since then I couldn't bring myself to really try anal again.

Well on christmas eve I started making sure that I would be clean. Cleaned christmas night and day as well. And to make the transition easier for me I had half a bottle of long island iced tea. (Which I found out that I liked) Wonderful thing that it made most of my body partially numb. Plus he loves drunk sex because I let him do whatever he wants.

I walked home by myself from his mom's and when he got home I was laying down. He took off my clothes and just starting playing with me and he forced me to suck his cock, so hot! That always gets me smoking hot!

Then he started fucking me with my legs in the air. I decided that I couldn't cum and just let him do me however he wanted. Well I was wrong I did cum hard. He came hard too. He was still rock hard after that.

I laid down on my stomach and he started playing with my butt with his cock. Told him to get the lube and he put it all over his cock. And he entered me for the first time. I didn't freak out and it kinda felt a little good after a little bit. My pussy started throbbing. I could have made him cum for a second time but I couldn't handle anymore.

I rode him for a little bit and may have cum again, I don't really remember. All I know is that I'm so happy that I could finally give myself fully to him. I want to have anal at least once a month now. I'm not even sore:)

2. just4fun

Gold Member

Congrats.

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Thats awesome AGFUNK.....its surprising how pleasurable anal can be when your not only relaxed and prepared for it.....but your partner does it properly as well...:tup

4. taster7734

taster7734 Member

Sounds as though you are healing..I am glad..<3<3<3=D

5. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I wouldn't saying healing but healed. I've been healing for a very long time. It's time to just forget and enjoy sex in it's entirety. Next time I told him that I want to use the vibrator in my pussy while he's in my butt to make it more pleasurable.

6. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself, hun. :)

The vibe in the pussy while he's in your ass is one of the best feelings I've had with my husband. Good luck and enjoy!

7. vKane

vKane New Member

Thanks for sharing in your success! I am sure you will find the vibrator in the puss will really enhance the experience. Please follow up on how the next time goes.

8. almostthere

Gold Member

Congrats, you have a lucky guy and he a great lady. Happy new year