I feel like a girl.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jayce, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Jayce

Gold Member

I've been biting my fingernails since I can remember. I picked up some nailfiles today, but mostly for my toes. My big toes get the most painful ingrown toenails I've ever experienced, and I can't avoid them at all if I cut them. And yes, I do cut them right, I always take extreme precaution when doing that, yet I never win. So I started to just cut the other 8 and file down the big 2. Well since I have 30 files here, I started using one for my fingers, and now I feel as though I have nothing TO bite even if I wanted.

I think this may be a great tool in the road to stop biting my nails, even if it is kind of girly. :eek:

2. barbie

barbie New Member

It's not girley.I like to see a man with nice nails.
    Lots of men get manicures.
    It may help you quit biting them.

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

It's a slippery slope, Jayce. Next thing you know you'll be buying women's underwear and trying to walk in heels. ;)

4. Jayce

Gold Member

Hey, if the girl I'm with is into that shit in the bedroom, I'm game. But I can't really imagine trying to walk in heels out in public. Plus I can see myself constantly grabbing at my ass if I was wearing a thong. Yeah, not my thing! lol. I'd rather have my skate shoes and relaxed fit jeans.

5. Bella

Gold Member

Come here & let me feel you!! :brow
    No Jayce, you are definitely not a GIRL!!! :rofl
    ~Bella

6. PitGtarMan

PitGtarMan New Member

my advice is if you feel like a girl you should take one every night before sleep and if possible again in the morning.

7. schwa'd

schwa'd New Member

girly-schmirly, for one.

two, this is exactly how i've quit biting my nails. i work in healthcare, and still couldn't quit on my own (ewwwww). now, i carry little clippers or a file with me. i keep them down to nubs. but, since i am a girl, i manicure them and paint them with light pearly colors.

8. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

But I thought that Jayce already did that! ;>

I used to bite my nails but then, after I had some wisdom teeth removed, my bite shifted and I can't bite them anymore. Don't know if I'll go the manicure route, though! I wouldn't look good in women's clothes with my beard and all - unless, of course, I went up to the Redskins stadium, in Washington, DC, and joined the "Hogettes"! ;>

9. pirouette

Gold Member

You rock, Jayce. Seriously, you rock. :tup

10. Jayce

Gold Member

What? Would most guys not jump in a thong and dance in front of their girlie in the bedroom if it's something that would truly blow her mind away? Hell, I'd do anything. I aim to please. RAWR!

11. HerHubby

Gold Member

Well, I'd look kind of weird in a thong. However, in addition to the Hogettes at the Redskins games, I have known of a number of guys who wore their girlfriends or wives panties after their girlfriends or wives had worn them. I think that would just freak out my wife, however, glad to know that you're willing to entertain your girlie. Maybe pirouette could teach you to belly dance while you're at it! ;>

12. Elvis

Elvis Member

:D Nice one, it's a shame that the best lines get passed over.

13. heelfetish

Gold Member

:tup That's the spirit!

14. Jayce

Gold Member

The girl I'm chasing now I already know she isn't into that. She'd rather be the one dancing in front of me, not me dancing in front of her!

It's amazing what we've talked about and we're not even dating yet. (long story).

15. heelfetish

Gold Member

I hope you know I'm just kidding around, Jayce. :) But on a serious note, it's great that communication is so open between you two. That's a great start, if you ask me!

16. HerHubby

Gold Member

Might be a good idea to ask her out on a (here's a clue) DATE! Ya think?! ;>

17. Jayce

Gold Member

Like I said, it's a long story.

SOOOOOOOOO let's sum it up into one longass run on sentence.

So it all started when I met this girl at work and she was dating this dude and I was with my ex well both of our relationships ended and we started talking more and went on a few dates and I asked her out so we dated for about two weeks before she was like you know maybe we should be friends longer and establish more of a foundation before anything else comes out of this so I was like okay fine I guess that gives me something to work for however it was still a setback for me and well I just pushed it aside and kept hanging out with her and we've went to dinner a few more times and had a lottttt of fun together recently but due to the fact about a month ago I asked her if she could see us evolving into anything more than friendship and her saying "well I'm content with the friendship right now however I don't see why it couldn't evolve into something" because of that I decided to back off and let the ball in her court so she doesn't get the vibe I'm being pushy or impatient so for the last two months or so I've just been hanging out with her as much as possible and she seems to enjoy the time we spend together however we're not dating yet but I hope we date soon I'm trying to be as optimistic as possible but the truth is who knows what will happen and yeah so that's the end.

18. pirouette

Gold Member

I love ya, Jayce. You rock. :)

19. Jayce

Gold Member

<3 :)

...I really hope things smooth out with this girl. :(