I doubt any other guys have this problem, so whats Mine???

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by MouseStix0627, May 20, 2007.

1. MouseStix0627

MouseStix0627 New Member

I have been with my GF for over a year now, and have been sexually active for about a year. She is my first. I will not lie, but the night we did it for the first time, I lasted a whole 40 minutes!!!! Not bad for a VIRGIN. Anyway, most nights when we have sex, we do foreplay for quite some time, and then we have intercourse. I have rarely been able to GO inside half an hour. Normally an hour or so. I KNOW its not a NOT TURNED ON ENOUGH thing. I always ALWAYS wear a condom, but I dont thinks its a sensitivity thing. When she gives me a hand job/ oral there is no condom on and I STILL take forever to go. Is this a common problem? Is there anything I can do or take to increase the sensitivity? She sometimes doesnt want to give me pleasure because I take so long, and I never force her. Any help here would be great!

#1 MouseStix0627, May 20, 2007
    Last edited: May 20, 2007
  2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Firstly you are not the first guy ever to be able to go without orgasm right away...
    I to am a guy who's penis is not overly sensative, so i also find it quite difficult to orgasm quickly, my only salvation is if the female flips me on my back and has her way with me , that seems to really add a lot of extra stimulation on me, and can get me to orgasm pretty quickly....

Different postitions will stimulate a not overly sensative penis far more than other positions will. for me it is being underneath.

3. CyCo_SoMaTiC

CyCo_SoMaTiC New Member

When you are getting pleasured by her, are you thinking of anything else? Having an orgasm is as much a mental thing as a physical one, I've been in situations where I couldn't come because I was being rushed(i.e. Single mom worried about the kids coming back and catching us)

4. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

I too last a long time...but it hasn't always been this way. I personally think it is a mental thing. I focus so much on making sure my partner is enjoying herself, that I sometimes forget how wonderful I am feeling too! I basically have to "let myself go" mentally, then I can climax much easier.

Be happy you last that long (although quickies are nice sometimes).

5. JS1980

JS1980 New Member

I get off the best when she has a very wet pussy and in positions that involve deep penetration. When both are involved, I'm in heaven.
    My fiance has mastered being on top. Because of it, it is my favorite position. Just have your girl tease you by gradually inserting you deeper in her. That gets me wild every time.

6. prevert

prevert New Member

I too tend to require a lot of stimulation as well; apparently it's a relatively common problem here at SF...

7. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

its a common problem

8. austincode97

austincode97 New Member

It happens. And the more you worry about it ... the harder it will be to finish.