i dont understand her

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by justin22763, Dec 10, 2007.

1. justin22763

justin22763 New Member

im have a problem with this girl i met threw a friend.. when we first met she came on to me.. she said she had broke up with her bf but never did.. about a week later they broke up and a few days later they got back together and it was like was never there.. it seems that every time they breakup she comes back to me.. i like her but i dont feel like she is over her ex, and im tired of playing games. i dont understand y she keeps going back to him even tho she says she really likes me and has strong feelings for me. i feel as if she keeps me as her back up (atleast thats the way it seems to me).. i dk if i should move on or try to make it work??? i just need some advice. plz help

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Hi Justin -
    I'm sorry to hear you're going through some tough times. Of course we'd be happy to give you some advice, but I just have one favor to ask. Can you please rewrite your post using correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation? This is an adult forum and we ask that posts be written in adult language. Some of us older folks can't understand what you've written. :)

3. cook74

Gold Member

The Grammar Dominatrix strikes again :bow

Justin...From your post it does seem like she is screwing you around. But if your feelings for her are very strong then only you can judge how much damage she can do to your ego before you say "enough is enough".