[Ask a Girl] I dont like blowjobs soo

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by ChrisG, May 12, 2014.

1. ChrisG

ChrisG Member

Is it strange or am I normal? Ive never had a gpod blowjob so I just kinda pass on it I feel like I should jusy give up completely pn even trying.

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Why were they bad?
    I met a guy who said he never had a good one, but I don't trust him.

Personally, I'm not a fan of receiving oral. But if a guy wants to do it, be my guest.

Do you enjoy handjobs?

3. JonJo

Gold Member

I'll accept that invitation & try to make you change your mind, just don't drown me if I succeed:D

HotForHoney likes this.
  4. ChrisG

ChrisG Member

I have enjoyed handjobs before if there done right and idk they just seemed to not feel good like either wasnt getting any good sesnations from them or flat out zero feeling from emni dont get it cause I know im fine with sex lol I need to figure it out been bugging me for years lol

5. ChrisG

ChrisG Member

And yes I have never had good head but I have been told my tougne is dangerous so I know I eat pussy well lol

HotForHoney likes this.
  6. AGFUNK

Gold Member

You don't have to like getting your cock sucked. Some men don't and that's ok.

boobjob likes this.
  7. 12barblues

Gold Member

Those men have never met sluttyfairy...:D

HotForHoney likes this.
  8. AGFUNK

Gold Member

That is true. She could make anyone love them:)

12barblues likes this.
  9. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Personally, I don't get not enjoying oral sex - but I've got a severe case of what Freud would call "oral fixation." (Smoke, constantly have something in my mouth, even at 24 have to fight the childhood habit of picking things up and "testing/tasting" them with my mouth, tongue piercing, huge fan of oral sex... You get the picture. :p)

Is it "strange" or "normal?" Look around on here for a bit, buddy. Ain't nothing that qualifies as "strange" (except a few unmentionable things that are banned from discussion for good reason). Everyone has their kinks, fetishes, and little sexual eccentricities. So you don't enjoy blowjobs? Alright - well, welcome to Club Strange(Love). :)

10. ChrisG

ChrisG Member

Lol u got a point haha every female my age tho seems to think its weird but then again they arent as open sexual as everyone here

11. Trond

Gold Member

I can sort of see why it's not the favorite thing of every guy. First off, unless you're doing 69 you will be further away from those lovely lady bits :D

Also, just like many men are clueless when it comes to cunnilingus, many women are bad at blow jobs.

I like it now and then :)

12. ChrisG

ChrisG Member

Ilol yea I agree that I have never had a women who knows what to do down there lol but I always make sure I give good head ;)

13. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

You might be one of those rare guys that really doesn't get anything out of a BJ, but I strongly suspect you just haven't had any good head. Some women just aren't into giving head but do so, so that you will reciprocate. I love BJ's as long as the giver enjoys it. If they don't, it's not so wonderful.

xx

14. phish

Gold Member

I'm the same way never been to big on it.

15. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

It's ok to not prefer this, but don't deny the woman if she wants to do it. For some men and women, giving oral is a huge turn on. If it isn't doing a lot for you, you can progress along to other things. While not the whole reason for it, it played a large part in a breakup for me once. She was neither into giving, nor receiving oral. She didn't want anything beyond touching and intercourse. It seemingly came from an upbringing that deemed anything else as "dirty sex". It wasn't that the fucking wasn't great, because in all honesty, of all the women I have been with, her pussy was the best matched for fucking my cock. No other has ever before or since given me the same sensations during intercourse as she had. However, with foreplay being pretty much non-existent, it got old for me before long.

To me, it's all part of the sexual experience. While now that I'm older, I've grown to prefer "finishing inside", I still like a bit of special attention that one only gets from receiving oral. I also couldn't live without giving it. The smell and taste of her, along with being able to enter her while she's in the throws of a powerful orgasm, are all a part of what makes sex great for me. I still don't get the theory many people have that only the act of intercourse equates "having sex".

In my personal experience, I have known several women who actually orgasm from sucking cock, without touching themselves. Obviously, they really enjoy it. When I was much younger, I had a period in my life where I had to work a lot of overtime and just wasn't up to a full blown encounter some nights. She would still lovingly want to suck me while she rubbed one out and my orgasm always triggered hers.

I can relate to this as a partner I had that was a perfect fit for and often wanted to 69. She knew her orgasm always triggered mine and she always thanked me by throat-ing me balls deep as I pumped my load. This in turn often resulted in hard fucking. From a man's perspective, you know you've had an awesome BJ when all you want to do is get deep inside her, even though you just busted a serious nut.

xx

JonJo likes this.
  16. eandvk

eandvk Member

Ive been with one woman that loved giving...and I reciprocated gladly...and Ive been with more than s few who you could tell didnt like giving oral, so I never asked them for it cuz if she dont like it Im not gonna enjoy it. But that did not stop me from going down on them, to which Ive never had anyone turn me down or tell me to stop...