I don't last long - Advice

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jalal, Sep 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jalal

jalal New Member

hello every body
    I am a 26 years old man, I am very sexually active, I and my GF have sex almost every day, sometimes twice or three times a day

my problem is that I don't last long, normally 5 minutes, if we don't have sex for one or two days then it is less than one or two minutes,
    this really annoys me

i tried thinking of something else when we have sex, it helps but not much, and it makes the sex less fantastic

please advice if you know of a way to last longer

thanks
    Jalal

2. 93' Eclipse

93' Eclipse New Member

Do you know what it means to "hold back" "Put the bull on a leash" " Shake it but dont quake it" "Hold it back for the big attack"? Does any of that ring a bell?:lol

lol, Seriously though man, learn to control it. When you get 2 sec from your PEAK and exploding inside her, stop, pull it out, rub your head on her clit, and make her suck her pussy juice off, or put it in her ass, all of those things will "delay" the orgasm and make you last longer. Just STOP sliding it in and out of her. I know its hard, it feels so good, but STOP. If you hold back 3-4 times you will explode 10 times harder and it will feel 200x better then a normal orgasm.

More cum = more chance of pregnancy = kinky as fuck= AWESEOME.

3. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

One thing that might help is for you to masturabate or, preferably, for your GF to do a hand job on you. When you are just about to cum, if you are masturbating, stop and squeeze just under your glans or, if your GF is doing you, have her squeeze just under your glans. If you do it correctly this will stop your orgasm. Wait until you have settled down, then start again, squeezing to stop the orgasm ("cum") again. I know it may sound like sexual torture, but try this several times, or as often as possible, trying to get yourself to stop the orgasm. What you will be doing is to start learning how to control your orgasms, to start learning to stop yourself from cumming until you really want to cum. Also, you can try to do things that will avoid direct stimulation of your penis. You might, for example, suck your GF's breasts, lick her clit, stimulate other erogeneous zones on her body, leaving your penis untouched, until you make her cum. Then, after she has been properly made love to, she can start making love to you, avoiding touching your penis, until you two are ready for her to be penetrated. By that time, going ahead and cumming should not be a problem. When my wife and I first started to make love, I thought that I had to be a "sexual athlete" and to be able to just fuck and fuck and last forever but then I learned that it was better for her if I did things to make love to her, make her cum and then cum in her. I don't know how much foreplay you two have been doing, however, if you have just been going directly into penetration, I would suggest trying to develop the foreplay part of it, making good love to her and making her cum (rub or lick her clit until she cums, etc.) then enjoy your orgasm as you fuck her or as she sucks you. Also, one real "big point" for a lot of guys, I am finding, is LEARN TO RELAX and enjoy the process leading up to cumming! I guess, if I may use food to compare here, it's sort of like some guys take a bag of M&M chocolate candies, pour the whole bag of chocolate pieces in their mouth and just chomp down on them right away. Or they take a bottle of beer and just chug it right down. Try taking the M&M chocolate pieces one piece at a time, suck on that candy, let it melt in your mouth, then put in another piece and suck on that for a while. Drink your beer or wine in little sips, enjoying the flavor before swallowing the sips. In the case of a woman, kiss and lick and caress her body, find out what she likes, enjoy the flavor and sensations and make her cum, enjoying seeing, hearing and feeling her cum then, when you enter her or when she sucks you, start real slow and let it build up. Listen to Smokey Robinson's "One heartbeat at a time....!" ;> Hope this might help somehow. Just some things I have learned in 28 years of marriage so far. All the best to you and your girlfriend!

4. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Have you tried jerking off couple hours before? They also have climax control condoms too.

5. Dreama

Gold Member

What about desinsitizing lotions? Don't those work to delay your orgasm?

6. bunnycat

bunnycat New Member

Have sex more.:dgrin

7. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Yup..have sex more frequently. :dgrin
    (I'm not sure if we're helping bunnycat :p)

8. bunnycat

bunnycat New Member

But I try..

9. Motley Fan

Motley Fan New Member

I used to have that problem (pre-Lexapro days - now I can go on and on and on and sometimes not be able to cum at all - damn Lexapro). Back then, the best solution for me was to use a condom. Even then, if it had been a while the condom did not help that much. What I would do is get close, pull out and perfrom oral on her for a few minutes.

10. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

Usally I dont care how long any guy can go because I can almost always cum. I cum real qiuck I always have. Ususally not too long after it gets inside me. But when I cant cum its frustrating. Every guy does need to try because sex is for two right lol. But just try your best and look for other ways to get her off becasue That is important.

11. igor

Gold Member

Hey Dreama - yes, the desensitizing lotions do work. The active ingredient is benzocaine. I found that just a drop rubbed into the glans is enought to help. Too much and you can lose all feeling and not even sure you have an erection - kinda defeats the purpose.

For me, the stop/start method works best.

12. MysticKev

MysticKev New Member

I like the stop start method too...I tend to get somewhere near cumming and if she hasn't yet, i pull out and focus directly on her for a few mintues...then get back to it...most women won't really mind that you're not fucking them and maybe say licking their spot to get them off...then go for it...

Masturbating more often wouldn't hurt to build your stamina either...

13. SonReadThis

SonReadThis New Member

http://guys.clitical.com/male-kegels.php

you can try those too... i didnt need them but i got interested and i've been doing them and i've seen some noticable differences, it'll help you hold back alot.

14. SDAVIS

SDAVIS New Member

I used to have this prob too and it was WORSE. I was cumming in a matter of seconds. I had gotten worse over the years. I got a 10mg dose of Paxel daily and after a week or 2, it slowed me down and I can now control it better and usually last 10-15 min if I want to. Stop and start was not enough for me; stopping just made me squirt without the thrust thrill. I have noticed only once side effect - getting hard is slower but not a prob. I could fix that if I improved my circulation through exercise.
    I'd try the prescr for Paxil, it saved my sex life!!!

15. ne0t

ne0t New Member

Usually doing more sex (everyday perhap) will help

16. sexlover

sexlover New Member

fuck her when your about to cum go down on her for 5 minutes clean her up.plus it feals beter when you go back in. let her cum again. keep doing that until ouy wanna cum.i know thats what i do.but i have to becouse my wife squirts. and she cums alot where its runing down her ass hole and on to the bed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.