I don't know whether or not to worry.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Nick767, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Nick767

Nick767 New Member

I have seen lots of people get things they didn't know or were worried about get cleared up here so I'm gonna give it a go. I guess cum is supposed to be warm right after ejaculation but mine has always been kind of.. room temp? Recently is has been almost ice cold right after ejaculation so I am a little worried, is this something other people have had happen or what? :ugh

2. cook74

Gold Member

If it comes/cums out your sack then it has to be at least 30 something (37 degrees?? centigrade).

Maybe you are like the Ice Man in Batman Number 4 or whatever(the part that the Governor of California played) :lol

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Cook, Your with it Man.

Hiker

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Now back to the problem.
    Don't worry about it.
    i really doubt if any of the gals out their carry a themometer with them.
    Your cum should be the same temperature as you as it
    came out of you. Not to worry.

Hiker

5. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

My first question is do you smoke? Smoking can reduce blood flow to capillaries and capillaries are found in abundance in your fingers. Reduction of blood flow, means also a reduction of oxygen, which can lead to the capillaries expanding in order to blood to flow. The expansion of the capillaries then lead to a change in temperature perception by you and if someone else touched your fingers they might say they feel 'cold' due to the decrease in blood supply. Chances are your 'cum' is the right body temperature but the feeling of it is off due to diminished blood supply to your fingers.

Another possible explanation, based on your posting, is that you are having sex outdoors or in a room that is not heated during this time of year. Cold or cool air can reduce the temperature down quicker than if it was 90 degrees outside. Finally based on your posting I wonder how long you are feeling it from the time time you ejaculate to the time you touch it. As you can see there are many plausable explanations for it. If you are concerned then I would recommend seeing your family doctor.

6. Nick767

Nick767 New Member

Thank you for the posts.
    To answer your question, no I do not smoke but I do take medication that messes with my blood flow, I guess that could be the reason.

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

Be sure to let the Doc know about it. It wouldn't be good to ignore it and end up with some sort of atrophy.