I don't know what I was thinking...

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by BiBiBaby, Apr 20, 2006.

1. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

ok, so people here are so good with having alternate ways of viewing things so someone psychoanalyze me here.

Last night my man and I were laying in bed and things started leaning very much towards a really romantic night. He was kissing me, cuddling me and just generally making me feel good. He could tell I was clearly turned on but at the time I was just kind of taking it in and not reciperocating. Then he whispered 'do you want me?' at which point I blurted "no I don't" (faster than I even knew what I was saying) and promptly started crying.

I have NO idea what happened....

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

:whoa Uh.... Ryan? - Grab me a straight-jacket...
    and ummm, shellen, look in that drawer for some prozac....

:lol Just kidding!
    Okay - so i take it you don't usually have crying bouts with your period and such. Surely you have ruled out all of the obvious 'female estrogen' factors, right?
    ..pregnant?... HEY! I'm only the messenger here...

I don't know, Bibi. I wouldn't stress over it (unless it became an issue between the two of you). Maybe your subconscious mind was on some problems or tasks ahead of you. Maybe you were enjoying the way he was "taking you away" from those thoughts, but in the end, those thoughts won your mental battle.
    (Damn - sounds like I know what I'm talking about. heehee)

If it happens ALOT - then it might pose a problem. But one lone evening? Nah.

jmho ;)
    :rose

3. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

it did become an issue... if it hadn't i wouldnt be concerned... i've told him before that i'm not in the mood. He's understanding about that.

I really hurt him and I don't know what to do now.

4. Deuce

Deuce New Member

Just tell him the truth, and then stroke his ego a little by giving him a special night. Like Rose said, maybe there is some hormonal factors going on, or maybe you're just plain ol' stressed. Either way, as a guy I would rather a girl tell me "I don't know what happened, but here's how I'm going to make it up to you.."

For guys, sex fixes almost everything. He's not going to remember the time you turned him down if you replace it with a better memory!