I don't know, but is this normal?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Jigzitta, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Jigzitta

Is it normal for a boyfriend to want his girlfriend so bad and wanna have sex with his girlfriend like as soon as they get to together? Is he really just in love with her so much that he wants to make love or is he just a total horny, sex freak and just wanting her for the sex? I don't know if any of this is a good thing or not. If it's normal or if the boyfriend just wants her mainly for the sex. Maybe it won't seem like he's just using her for sex you know? Do you think he'll be feeling the the true love feeling for her then while they are having sex? I don't know. It confuses me.

2. alwaystry

It does not get easier when you are older. Odds are,in my opinion , if they just got together it's mainly he is horny ,likes her,finds her attractive and wants sex. Very normal. Hey it could be he is madly in love with her but most likely sex and hormones. It can for sure turn into more love than lust which is also normal but don't jump to conclusions either way, you can set yourself up for dissapointment or ruin a good thing. You are still young , just go wwith it as long as you are happy and see where it goes and what you want

3. Jigzitta

I'm honestly afraid of just being used for sex and I want the sex be meaningful not just to me, but for him too.

chikinlil likes this.
  4. alwaystry

Well , I mean , it may not be the plan , people are often confused by their feelings. I have been in relationships that I thought were great,started out with sex and grew into something more but then things happen ,time goes by, we break up and you figure out that really we were together for sex. He may not be using you for sex or he may not know he is using you for sex. People are horny, it happens , his lust for you,the need for sex,maybe clouding his judgement and yours...or , maybe it is love. But,only honesty,and time will tell. There is no test for this.trial,error,work, and a little luck

5. Jigzitta

He's really nice and good to me though. He just says he hasn't had sex in a long time and is feeling really hot for me and wants me really bad. He tells me he loves me all of the time though. I know I do also feel horny for him too. Almost in everything he does. I get turned on and I tell him that I want him really bad too well eventually, but I know that I truly love him and not just for sex, but he like totally can't wait and it's been almost 2 months now we've been together.

6. alwaystry

He can very well be telling the truth ,but as I said , you are young,feelings can be confused with others. Just don't let down your"guard" completely. Not saying this is the case but an ex was cheating on me and the whole time she was telling me she loved me, turns out she just liked sex with me , she married the guy afterwords. Point is,you are young, go with itdont think to hard,what he is telling you and how you feel can be on the money...but,things change also,some for the better some for worse

7. Jigzitta

Really sorry to hear that. That's terrible really. See that's what I don't want to happen to me. Anyway I just always like to be careful who I give myself to and don't want to mess up any where in between you know? And later regret some things. That's all. But, yeah he seems like a really good guy though. I guess what I really wanna know too is that if two people really love each other. Do they just get really horny for each other so quickly like that? I mean that's normal right?

8. alwaystry

Yes,very normal :)

9. minskminx

Gold Member

My boyfriend and I live apart all week and only see each other at the weekend except in special circumstances.

When he comes over on Saturday we go straight to bed! So I think it is quite normal if you love someone and miss them for periods of time.

The way I see it you must either be happy to have sex or feel pressured into it. You do not have to have sex if you do not want to at any time. If that is the case you must be assertive with your boyfriend and tell him no or not now.

If someone respects you they will not pressure you into something.

10. Anotherday

Gold Member

Sexual attraction/gratification are the easy part.

Love is a different thing all together.

You or I can tell/say we love someone until blue in the face, actions speak the truth.

LS69 and (deleted member) like this.
  11. Silverfox

Gold Member

Look, it can be both love and lust. They're not mutually exclusive. He can be fond of you, even love you, but still be so horny that, that is all he can think of, at the moment. My wife and I have been married nineteen years, and sometimes lust takes over my mind so completely, I can't think straight.

Take your time and be honest with yourself. Watch yourself, watch him, don't lose yourself, but still, have fun. Sex is fun.

12. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Love is not a fixed thing, it is a notion of the individual.
    Ask anybody to define "love" and you will get many variations because it means different things depending on the individual's self needs.
    Some will say it is all about trust and exclusivity whilst others will say things like being emotionally close to another without stifling that person.
    Throw into that mix romance, infatuation, jealousy, lust, expectations, security, hopes and dreams then you get the idea of the complexity.
    So is your relationship love?
    Idk, but I suggest you ask your BF what he thinks that is and you tell him your version and I am willing to bet based on my past experiences that they are poles apart ;)

#12 lbushwalker, Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2014
  13. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Yes, it's normal. When my husband and I first met we were all over each other several times a day. Couldn't keep our hands off each other.

HotForHoney likes this.
  14. lbushwalker

Gold Member

As above AGFUNK's post; if the chemistry is right……….it's rock & roll!

15. Redline1

Gold Member

Something A little different. My wife just recently asked me if we can just make each cum instead of getting all emotional/romantic.... I was like ok let's do this. It took a lot of work that I usually have to do out of the situation. It was a ton a fun.... It was all about just making each other cum the best way we knew how!!! And that was completely out of the normal way that we do. After 19 years it can be tough to come up with new ways so this was great for me especially since it was her idea. I went with it and we both had crazy good orgasms. Everyone should give it a try.

16. LS69

LS69 Member

Is it normal to want sex three times a day everyday or am I oversexed? I just need a boyfriend who can keep up :) lol

white_flower and lbushwalker like this.
  17. lbushwalker

Gold Member

You need three boyfriends ;)

18. JonJo

Gold Member

It must be normal for you if that's what happens, we are all individuals so there is no such thing as 'normal' - who would, or could, set 'normality. There can be 'average' but in matters such as this they are virtually useless, except to keep whoever draws them up busy.
    Ibushwalker may have ended his post with a ;) but there might be a 'little truth' in there.
    Many men, although they might not like to admit it, are supposed to live up to the, in my opinion and experience, myth that "men are always up for it". I have a very high libido and without boasting the experience to 'time myself' but three times a day, every day I don't think I could keep up with, or quite honestly want.
    Men, it is an undeniable fact need a longer recuperation period than women and some men longer than others. While in the heights of lust and passion occasionally up to (maybe) six times a night might be possible that would not be every night, nor I personally think it should be, even from just a physical point of view.
    (Maybe another thread asking for men's honest abilities to be disclosed.)
    You are asking for, would like sex (a min of) 21 times a week - do you honestly think that by day five, six, seven, that it would mean the same to you, or him, as it did on day one, two?
    Sex to be good should be, must be, more than a constantly repeated 'mechanical act', a joining of bodies; it must also be a sharing of and release of emotions and the emotions released at the culmination (orgasm/climax) of GOOD sex should be of such intensity that time is needed to 'calm down' and for them to regenerate.
    I have found that four of five REALLY GOOD WHOLEHEARTED fucks a week, with both sides fully satisfied, physically and emotionally, are better than multiple mechanical shags.

A recent survey showed that couples in long term relationships, over 3/4 years, only have 'complete' sex on average 4 times a month.

19. LS69

LS69 Member

Once a day would be nice but 4 times a month is pitiful.