I did a bad thing a while back

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by hubbywubby, Oct 30, 2011.

1. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

This is a long time ago (about 8 months) and i still feel guilty. My wife is a nut when it comes to her weight. I swear she is hot and thin as hell. she use to like oral but was not as nuts about it as I was. One time she gave me a blow job and swallowed. I don't know if its just me but when she did this the first time I was head over heals again for her. Watching her suck and when I started cumming watching and listening to her swallow by cum was and is the best turn on for me. When ever I think about it I would get hard. I told her i loved her for doing this and i said to me it shows how you feel about me. She asked why and i said if you were just having sex with me because were married and your trying to make me happy and you gave me a blow job but did not swallow I would still love it. However the fact that you swallowed that made me realized you must really be turned on by me and love me. So anyway after 13 years she still loves me but the blow jobs have slowly been replace with hand jobs and fucking. So now remember what I said my wife is obsessed with her weight. 105 if she goes to 108mot 110 she is devastated. So anyway as a joke. I altered an article about male semen and weight loss for women. It was a joke but i did a really good job. I cut and pasted and changed the words from another article in a health article I found on line. So basically it said that women who give oral sex to men and then ingested (swallowed) the male seaman are usually very thin. I put in that there was a certain enzyme in male sperm that helps women to burn fat. Thus over time women that "swallow" over time are more likely to lose weight and even look younger over time". I showed her the article and she laughed and said thats why I do it. I said yes but when was the last time you swallowed. She basically told be to buzz off. However since then I have notice she has been giving me lots of blow jobs and gulping down the cum. I mean at least once a week. Where before it was maybe once a month... When I gave it to her I was acting like it was a joke but I did such a good job on it she may have thought it was legit. Now what. Should I keep it going or should I tell her. She may know that I was joking but now I feel guilty. One time i was fucking her and she said tell me when your gonna cum. Which i always do. so I was fucking her then I said I was gonna come and she turned over and said cum in my mouth.... Now I'm afraid I'm in too deep .... What do you think i should do. she does not have to or never had to lose weight. All it is is she is 105 and sometimes she goes to 108 or what ever but its just water weight from her period....
    Am I a scum bag or should I just not saying anything. She may know it was a joke and i thought she would know I was kidding. Now im not sure becuase she has been going crazy and im loving it. however now I feel pretty bad and if so how do I break it to her. Then no more swallow city...:ugh lose lose for me but What shoud i do.. The funny ting is for a while I cinvinced my self that it could be true. Maybe it is? I dont know...

#1 hubbywubby, Oct 30, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2011
  2. she

she New Member

First off lol!!!
    Secondly, what you did is take advantage of her gullibility and you should come clean. You are reaping the benefits of a lie. You will probably be in trouble but I think it's gone on long enough that maybe the swallowing won't stop (not counting the punishment period) . You need to be spanked.

3. Meee

Gold Member

I see three problems from your story. The first one is "She basically told me to buzz off." Sorry, but that part of the story is too important. What did she say? Give us the non-basic version.

The second problem is that your logic about swallowing as a sign of love instead of obligation is wrong. Some women swallow because they don't like to spit. It isn't always a sign of pleasure. It might be a sign of pleasure for your wife, but it doesn't have to be.

Third, what I'm hearing is pretty bad communication problems in your marriage. Married people should talk, not just guess. The fact that you don't know after eight months if she could tell the article was a joke is a bad sign. You and she should be talking all the time. A little thing like this, it should already have come out just from conversation.

#3 Meee, Oct 30, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2011
  4. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

OMG your right... I hope she spanks me.... That wold almost make it worth it. I know I wa wrong and she is very smart. I fel bad becuase I used her weekness wich is a reall scumbag move. Im not usally like that. I will fess up. I keep you posted. Im goona wait one more week though.. I need one last time becuase she may punish me..... Thanks for the honesty i should learn from you...

5. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

:lol
    That is funny!! Great job on it.
    But...I think that you should tell her. You are probably gonna be in the dog house for a while. You messed with her weight and she's gonna be upset. It will blow over soon enough. Who knows...maybe she is playing you now..revenge sucks.
    I still think its funny as hell tho! :)

6. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

Mee I don't totally remember word for word but she knew I was showing it to her so I would get her to swallow. At the same time I think she thought the article was legit. So she was telling me een though it was legit not to expect it. Yes i was not sure if she bought into it because I joke a lot about everything and she knows this. However I did notice a turn in the amount of times she was doing it. Enough for me to wonder if she believed what the article said. Remember she used to do this a lot before but it kind of got slowed down over the years. Unless because I brought it up she decided to start doing it again because she does know I enjoy it. I told her a long time ago that that one one of the biggest turn ons to me. It still is. There is just something about it. I will come clean and see what she says. I have two severely autistic kids so sex is not something that is on the top of our list. however we are both very horney so we work it in but we do not talk so much about things. We just kind of know if each of us have our release. and Its more important to me that she has hers. I'm easy. so is she believe it or not but I like it to last. I know her secret spot and I would do anything she wanted to make her feel they way I do when she swallows. Its the best feeling in the world for me. I will fess up and I think I still have it so if I can find it ill post it...Thanks for your input. also yes weve been together for 13 years and we do have some issue but our we both make adjustments because we love each other... Still think you picture is funny... Ill let you know how the Truth goes.. ill also try to post the article.. it was a sleazy move.

7. Meee

Gold Member

Maybe you shouldn't post the article, LOL. It's going to get seen and then it's going to be copied all over the web and Snopes is going to be debunking it and so on.

8. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

DO you think should rally take it off. I never thought of that. Really a lot of guys would use this... Not good... You think it would be responsible or not to worry.. If so I will take it off... Not sure if your kidding or seriuos..Let me know

9. Meee

Gold Member

I don't see the article. I don't know where you posted it.

10. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

oh I'm sorry I miss understood you... No i don't have the article on this pc. I think I have it on my old dell... I was going to check... Maybe your right I see what your saying now. Sorry I'm a little slow tonight.. Its been a rough week. I am in my 40s.. Not like you... Your and quick mentally...You very smart. I work for a big company we have 3.5 million customers. I report indirectly to the VP(thank god hes my friend). Lately he's been coming to me for things and I feel like I'm losing it. Sometimes the simplest requests go right over my head. Another thing every night I have to sit in bed for about an hour with my son who is very autistic. So I type in the dark. So that does not help... Anyway your pretty sharp and I'm losing it so thanks for picking that up. Your right i should probably not post it. I'm surprised nobody had posted something like that. It would be great if it were true.. LOL

11. Meee

Gold Member

No problem. Really, don't worry about it.

Actually, hoaxes like that have already been done. There was a fake news story about swallowing reducing the risk of breast cancer. There was also a gag about men losing weight if they swallow their own cum! LOL, turnabout is fair play.

BTW, pun intended on "gag."

12. wetness1

Gold Member

I think you should make another article saying that cum drinking makes you put on weight show it to her. then you will be even? :)

13. luvbug

Gold Member

Too bad its not true....ID be skinny as hell!! lol

Yea..you need to tell her. Maybe she wont be too mad....lol

Good luck....and definately let us know how it goes.

14. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

Write another article stating that eating pussy makes you write bogus articles about semen aiding in weight loss.
    Maybe the humor of the second article will take the sting out of the first and while allowing you to "fess up".

15. backcheck64

Gold Member

There is a fair bit of protein in cum, and protein is good for someone watching their weight. I doubt she's as bad as my wife. While she's 123 lbs, she's currently 11% body fat, arms and legs are pretty ripped, got the abs going.....portions and weighs everything she eats, monitors caloric intake, exersises 1:15 every day no matter what...we never eat out. She's 46 and a size 0/1, XS. Pain in the ass finding clothes.

16. dukefan

dukefan New Member

Funny as hell, and I have oceanfront property in Iowa for sale

My wife would laugh like hell at me if I told her that. Btw, she just sorta lets it fall out of her mouth. No swallowing, no spitting

17. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

No but yes. My wife is really hot and she used to be like a tom boy. now if she breaks a nail she freaks and she has to go right down and get it fixed. Its like we just went to war. I make fun of her in my mind but I'm not stupid. I drop everything and say just go I got you covered. Just like when your in war... If she eats one sweet thing now she has to make up for it by eating string beans for the main course. The funny thing is she always trying to fatten me up..you would not believe what she makes me for lunch. Its like two sandwiches a salad an apple a ring ding. I give a lot of it away at work. People love my wifes lunch. sometime I eat it and I feel like a huge slob. I mean I'm not kidding how can it be OK for be to have 10 lbs of food for lunch and she eats a celery stick.

18. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

I'm going to tell her the truth .. Soon just one more time then I will confess... I will post back once its over with .. Probably wont be two Friday. Friday night is our night and she usually ends this way.... I hope your right and she knew all along but there are to blades to this sword. If she believed me shes going to be mad for lieing. Also she gonna be so mad because all that hard work for nothing.. I may go with the protein thing, as a back up... I never thought I would be scared of someone that 5 feet 103 lbs... Although lb for lb I think she is stronger them me. One time we were carrying a couch up stairs and I think I was having a harder time then her. I mean I had the low part but come on I was struggling. She looked like she was having fun..

19. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

20. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

The Author's name is interesting - "Eileen Dover". :lol