I developed a naughty game, need help fleshing it out.

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by LastThings, Sep 18, 2015.

1. LastThings

LastThings New Member

The main Idea is that my girlfriend bends over/ goes on all fours naked with a mouth gag, I giver her a laptop and a written passage that she must type out accurately as quickly as possible whilst I finger fuck her within an inch of orgasm.

Ideally it would be a passage that should take about 3-4 mins to type out, she must finish within this time to avoid 10 hard spanks. When she is finished I check for errors. Any word that is spelt incorrectly will be written on her body in permanent marker.

The task is to be repeated until she gets it done error free (hopefully not the first time!).

Thing is, I'm not able to come up with the content so I'd be interested to see what anyone here can come up with. All suggestions welcome from everyone. It can be anything from a long string of incoherent dirty words to short erotic story or a list of naughty statements like 'I'm a fuck toy, I'm a slut slave.....'

2. Amature

Gold Member

Hmmm......let me think.......how about "I can't wait until it's your fucking turn. I'm going to ram a base ball bat up your ass until you either pass out or recite the ABC's backwards from memory" That should be fun!

3. sensless

Gold Member

You could just take a passage from an erotic book, really.

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Copy & paste with spelling check active ;)