I can't tell anyone i know. so come here.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by CynthEtik, Jul 27, 2007.

1. CynthEtik

CynthEtik New Member

The girl i am currently with is a lesbian. nobody knows we are together, i am her first experiment. and i love it. she is so tight, i've never had a girl this tight. she lets me dominate her. she just gives herself to me, and it's amazing. she lets me do anything i want.

We reversed, and she used her strap on, on me, and i loved it, so did she. i am open to a lot. but the sex, is just amazing, she knows exactly what to do, it's breathe taking, literally.

she told me she loves sex with a man, but could never date a man.

does this mean she is bi, or what

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

It is thought that sexuality is a continuum, with heterosexuality at one end and homosexuality at the other, and degrees in between. Many of us can move along that continuum from time to time for various reasons, without permanently altering our underlying sexuality.

Rather than worry about labels, I suggest that if you enjoy sex with her and she with you, and you are comfortable about her boundaries, then keep it going.

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

"Ditto" to what cbrmale said. No real need to figure it out. Just go for it.

In answer to your question about whether she is Bi or Lesbian: Being totally heterosexual, i wouldn't know, but we had a lesbian member here a while back, and she implied that a really true lesbian has no inclination toward male/female sex. :shrug

4. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

You are 18 and I'd guess she is young also. Sometimes people of that age don't know what they are yet. About being Bi. Most people are Bi to one degree or another. To be 100% straight is unusual although many men think they are.

5. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Sounds good, enjoy :)

6. CynthEtik

CynthEtik New Member

I honestly don't care what she is. The sex is just too amazing to care. I've been with a few women, but this one is just, wow.

Today she came over, and i blindfolded her when she got out of the car, and i carried her in, and pretty much molested/raped her until i was satisfied, and then she did what she wanted. i've never had that before, and i want more.lol

7. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Ive always wondered whats the difference between being hetrosexual and totaly hetrosexual..... ?

but as others have said enjoy your time with her and stop worring abiout what her real sexualy oriantation is..