i can't take this anymore :(

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by benjamin12, Nov 19, 2014.

1. benjamin12

benjamin12 New Member

I'm 28, never had party, sex, women and fun as most of all others (except a few times sex at prostitute). My problem now is i dont feel equal to all those who had sex already in highschool and regular sex in years to follow. I just can't and therefor i dont have any will to live anymore. Can't find motivation for anything if i know all people had so much more from youth then me [​IMG]

Now a girl on facebook told me about how on her school trip all guys had sex with the teacher, 2 years ago. I am crying for half hour now, because it hurts too much... I will never be on the same level as those advanced women who are capable of those things. I will never have such success in life to tell about as all those guys at their 18...

It seems my last worth got lost... i cant live with those facts anymore... i am so behind and not equal to other people...

2. thekid36

thekid36 Active Member

First of all, I am so sorry that you feel this way. It takes courage to share what you did. None of us can pretend to know exactly what this must be like for you. All I can offer you is my own advice at this point.

I tend to think that not much good comes out of comparing ourselves to others. There is no one right way to do things. Just because some of those you know are having/have had more sex does not mean they are superior at all. Nor, that they are any happier than you. They may not even be having good sex to be honest!

;)

Success in life should also not only be determined by how many we have sex with. Quality is so much more important than quantity at the end of the day. In all areas of life, even. Sure, both would be great also!

I know part of you may have the drive to jump into bed with as many women as possible right now. Because of feeling down and wanting more experience. I know you mentioned being with a prostitute. Not much good comes of what is forced. That is what I have found, at least. Much better to take your time with things like this and perhaps let it all come to you. No pun intended there, of course!

:)

Any woman worthwhile is not going to judge you based on your more minimal experience. Just be yourself and up front. Try to be a little more patient at this point. Even as challenging as it is. Good things come to those who wait, so to speak.

loves2ride, Married M Nh and Amature like this.
  3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Why should it matter what others sex lives are like? You are your own person and while you may not have developed as early as some others, you've still had sex.

Try to relax and please, stop comparing yourself to others. It's not worth it. While I may be "experienced" to some, I'm innocent to others. It's all really subjective in nature.

There's plenty more to live for than just sex. Take a step back, breathe and you'll be fine.

4. Amature

Gold Member

Benjamin12, a lot of people kind of over exagerate their sexual prowess and number of partners. I'm 55 and I have been with exactly two women in my life. I was pretty square growing up. I've never been drunk, never been high, and never had sex with a woman that I didn't have feeling for (and eventually married.) It is true that I never had many opportunities either, but I guess that's beside the point. Someday you will meet the right one and she will be more than happy to help you catch up. She'll help you explore a few things you haven't experienced yet. And look at it this way: She won't have to break you of any bad habits you've developed. And you won't have to worry about your catching or giving her any social diseases.

loves2ride and Married M Nh like this.
  5. benjamin12

benjamin12 New Member

I dont want life like this. For me sex is all and having only 2 partners in life is like having no life for me. Some people have this in 1 week. I cant take it anymore :(

6. AGFUNK

Gold Member

If it really makes you feel bad then put yourself out there for sex but quite honestly sex is a be all and end all. There is so much more to life than sex.

Have you talked with a counselor? They can help you sort out your feelings and you can start making it better.

loves2ride, Amature and Married M Nh like this.
  7. Mittimer

Gold Member

I agree totally with AG, if sex is all there is to life for you, you need to see a counselor or therapist. It's truly sad that it means that much to you. That's in no way a slight against you, it's just simply sad.

There are friends, family, work, hobbies etc etc. You need to talk to someone about this because sex seems to be entirely too high on the priority list.

loves2ride, Stormlover712 and Amature like this.
  8. thekid36

thekid36 Active Member

With all due respect. A therapist is not always the answer for every single person and each situation. Though I think that the original poster needs to reflect on this more, it may be making things too simple suggesting that a counselor is the key.

9. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Getting over anything that is a mental block or mental illness is not simple, trust me I know and so do a lot of others on here. However seeing a therapist really does help. Sitting there and thinking corrosive thoughts all day by yourself does not help, it only makes it worse. Only the op will know if it helps if they try.

Amature, Married M Nh and Mittimer like this.
  10. benjamin12

benjamin12 New Member

I was already at therapy. 4 different therapist and all of them couldnt accept the facts i have, that i cant be equal if people are having sex since high school and wild stories about sex and i no at 28. So i stopped going.

11. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Just because you haven't had sex with as many people doesn't mean you're not equal to everyone who has had more. It's just sex. Have you tried making ads for sex, dating sites, sex sites? If therapy didn't help then do something to change your situation. Have you tried antidepressants or anything like that?

12. benjamin12

benjamin12 New Member

Its not just sex. Sex is the most important thing. If it would not be, there wouldnt be so much cheating, sex in movies and internet. People love this.

I had antidepressans. But its worthless, unless you are not equal to the women in facts... :(

13. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Sex isn't the most important thing. There are people who cannot have sex and it doesn't end their worlds. With your thinking there will always be someone you're not equal to. Why does it even matter?

There are people that have sex everyday and are more miserable than you. You're the only one making sex out to be such a big deal. It's only one thing in life.

Don't you have friends, things you like to do?

loves2ride likes this.
  14. benjamin12

benjamin12 New Member

I dont have will to go out with friends or do stuff. Its wasting time and doing stuff that is not imortant in life. Sex is all that matters to me.

Why does it matter? Did you read that one friend (women, 20 years old), told me guys who go in her class did have all sex with their math teacher on their trip. Do you even realize how big thing this women and this guy did in their life? No. For me its biggest archivment then saving 3 lifes. I can never be on their level. They were 18, i am 28. They got nobel prize at 18! I cant live with those facts. That there are women who do such great things in life :( And its happening every day, now, every second, having sex :(

15. AGFUNK

Gold Member

You're the only one that thinks sex is the greatest thing. She didn't get a noble prize for having sex that's just ridiculous.

Seriously go out and find someone to have sex with if it's so important to you. Sitting around moping isn't going to change anything. Be in charge of your life.

loves2ride likes this.
  16. Mittimer

Gold Member

I hate to be the shitty one here, but AG, you're wasting your time talking to this guy. Clearly nothing we say short of "come fuck me now, I want you so bad" will make any difference. Stop while you're ahead, he just wants to bitch and moan.

10_3XL and BlueCollar like this.
  17. thekid36

thekid36 Active Member

You do seem to be rather preoccupied with this. There is a saying that watching a pot boil is not going to make the water do it's thing any faster. Not that I am telling you what to feel. Just that by focusing on this so much is only doomed to make you bound to be even more miserable.

Good suggestions have already been given. There is always the possibility of having some more fun with yourself. Not that it is the same as sex. Yet, it is something at least. Something perhaps being better than nothing. I was not with a partner a couple years back and wanted to explore edging and extending. Sure, it would have been totally amazing to have someone at the time to do these things with. Yet, I still chose to have some fun on my own even still.

I do think that being positive and proactive helps us to change what we are not happy with.

loves2ride and Amature like this.
  18. Meee

Gold Member

She was lying.

DirtyBiBoy and BlueCollar like this.
  19. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I'm siding with Mittimer... save your time, folks. OP needs a:
    reality_slap.jpg
    At least in regards to the importance of sexual activity to overall quality of life.

Stormlover712 and lbushwalker like this.
  20. benjamin12

benjamin12 New Member

Why the hell would she lie. Things like this happen. And i dont see a problem with that. Women want to alive something special and big and this is big. The sad thing is i can't be never on the level of this women and compete with her :( Women are much more lucky then us men :(

Women want guys who are on position. Doctors, DJs, principles, other bosses. I cant live on this world where i am not as lucky as women, being capable of hunting important people for making lines in the book of sex as them... :( its too much pressure.