[Ask a Girl] I cant help but flirt with every girl I meet!

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Rustboro, Sep 17, 2011.

1. Rustboro

Rustboro New Member

I just can't help it!! I find something beautiful about every woman and I just love to flirt with them! I have so much fun building up sexual tension and arousal with girls I barely know.. Is this wrong? Sometimes I feel guilty, as I don't want to hurt anyone, I guess I just see the good in everyone and I love to have fun!

2. igor

Gold Member

Just be careful. It is not a bad thing to compliment a gal, but be careful of what you say and don't touch. A few years ago I was called into the human resources office because of an alleged sexual harassment charge.; It could have got me fired.

3. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Flirting is just fun, just don't touch. Flirting implies two way, you can't get in trouble for that. Just know how to read body language and tone, if she's not into you, stop.

And always be aware of your location, whats an appropriate level of flirting in an office building is very different than what is an acceptable level at a bar.

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm a flirt as well. Extreme flirt, but I'm always clear of my intentions and make it a point to say "yeah, I'm a major flirt but I'm happily married' etc.

Nothings wrong with it unless you lead the girls/guys on and lie to them about how you feel.

5. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Sometimes people take my personality the wrong way and think I am interested when I am surely not.... I flirt with someone when I am interested in them. You will definitely know if I am flirting with you LMAO

I like to just chill, drink beer, talk about whack stuff and hang with the guys.. next thing you know.. some think I am trying my luck with them. Like ruin the buzz!

It's not wrong.. it's your personality and some people are like that. It's fun for you :)

But yeah like the others said take caution in certain situations.

#5 Untamed, Sep 18, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2011
  6. Maverick

Maverick Member

I don't flirt with anyone unless I'm interested, but I try to say nice things to everyone I meet to make them feel better, and many times it comes off as a flirt.

7. Mobius

Mobius New Member

lol i love flirting. I flirt with a lot of girls when i go out our sometimes with a cashere if you say it like that lol. I know my girl doesn't mind and she can flirt to if she wants. It's just fun and sometimes nice to know you still can be wanted;)

8. Maverick

Maverick Member

Well, what people say is flirting, is what I do daily, but I don't see it as flirting. Talking to a cashier and being nice and witty isn't a flirt, it's just being nice. My ex would always be pissed and be like wtf are you flirting. I wasn't, but she saw it that way.

Flirt- Trying to be nice to someone and say nice things in order to possibly have a future relationship of some sort.
    Being nice- Just being a human, and doing to others as you would want done to you with no sexual purpose.