I cant get my bf to stop fuckin my ass.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Fungirl, Nov 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

I know it sounds stupid but my bf for som reason only wants to fuck me up the butt when we have sex. Its crazy cuz hes the real horny type and I love all that. I'm that way too. but like he's been basically making me let him do it for like the last few times. And he don't want to do nothing else at all. I mean I really like to do it anal but it's like everytime we have sex lately he gets angry and it gets all hot and he's being real agressive but then he rolls me over and we do it up my ass and he cums then that's it.

I've tried to get him to stop a few times but he won't after he's already going. I have to tell him before he gets all horny that I'm getting sore from it and I don't wanna do it for at least a few days. But then he just gets like he don't even want to do anything at all. Unless I basically jump on him lol.

I like him alot and he's sweet but this getting to be a problem.

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Melicious had some good advice for situations like this. Tell him that he can't do anything to you that he wouldn't want done to himself. Go out and buy a strap-on and tell him that if he insists on fucking you up the ass all the time, well then it's about time he found out what it feels like.

Of course there's always the possibility that he'd be "into it" but most men are quite unconfortable with the idea of having anal sex.

I'm quite concerned about the fact that he seems to be angry and aggressive. That to me, says that me must have issues he needs to work through which are not related to sex, and until he figures out what is pissing him off so much I think it might be a good idea to stop having sex for a while.

Why would he want to do something that deliberately hurt you?

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Lets just go through a couple of phrases in your post Fungirl...

QUOTE: like hes been basically making me let him do it.:ugh

QUOTE:everytime we have sex lately it gets all hot and hes being real aggressive:tsktsk

QUOTE:Ive tried to get him to stop a few times but he wont after hes already going. WTF:mad

And as Puss said, Why would he want to do something that deliberately hurt you?

His apparent lack of respect towards you would indicate that obviously this dude has some form of problem he needs to fix, NOW.
    This may be anything from professional help to just a good smack in the mouth for treating you in this manner.
    You may want to remind him that although you "like him a lot and hes sweet" ... You are not prepared to put up with this shit and if he cant do something about it... you might have to! :eek:utahere
    Just doesnt sound like Fungirl is having too much fun.:(

You mentioned an escapade involving 3 other guys he knew in another thread, has he found out about this? Could it have a bearing on your current situation?

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

What Puss and Hot Wheels said. I'll just add that if you really think this guy is "sweet", and I say this nicely, you should seriously consider counseling. What's going on here is physical and emotional abuse, and women like yourself continue to find themselves in this sort of relationship, it's a never-ending cycle, unless they get help.

5. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Fungirl,

I'm a guy and I LOVE doing anal with my g/f...but she only lets me do it once in awhile, because she gets too sore.

I respect that and different times I have asked her to do anal and she says "baby, not tonight" and I let it go.

I find it feels too tight to do her ass everyday anyway. She needs alot of lube or I'm not getting in there. Plus sometimes it feels like her ass is choking my dick, no matter how much lube we use.

My only guess is that your ass feels tighter to your b/f and that is why he wants to keep having anal sex.

You have to just say no, and if he won't pull out of your ass, get up and walk away.

He'll get the message.

6. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

How long has this been going on? A couple days? Or a couple weeks? If its weeks or more, you need to lay your cards on the table, and have a heart to heart about your love making. If not interested in being sure you have a good time, your relationship may need a break!

7. Holly

Holly New Member

Its your body and he isnt respecting it and he goes and has a cry about it after. You cant let yourself be controlled by him in the way that he is you have to draw the line dont let him do this to you just to fulfill himself sex is about pleasing each other.

Holly

8. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Holly s right! The dude needs to wake up!

9. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I personally don't care if he's only done it once; once is all it takes for a man to intimidate a woman into doing ANYTHING. He does not respect you. He does not listen to you. He does intimidate you. He does not make love to you. He's NOT nice. You cannot feel like you have unconditional love from this man. It's my opinion that it's time to decide if you'll be using the big suitcase or the little one to pack your stuff in......

10. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I disagree..... it's not your job to change him. How long have you been together? How long HAS he been doing this? Is this the first time that he's used aggression/anger to intimidate you? My guess is that it's not.

11. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

To answer your questions this has been goin on for a about three weeks. He doesnt know about that night I had with the three guys he knows yet. And Im afraid to tell him with this bad mood he's always in anymore. And its not that I dont like anal sex cuz I do I think its hot. But Im kind of small anyway and I get sore from too much sex. Not to mention hes pretty big lol.

I think i just need to be mor clear wit him so he isnt confused. I dont know though. I really like sex when its rough and in alot of ways hes great in bed because he doesnt go too far like some boys and try to choke me to death or anything lol. but I have to make him stop doing this to me all the time. Today is the first day my ass hasnt hurt in a week because we havent done it for about five days so Im starting to heal I guess lol.

He is SO hot and I really like him. I mean he is SO my type. Hes tall and he has a great body and hes funny and treats me good except for this crap. If he dont change though I guess Ill just have to dump him but I dont want to.

12. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

You need to talk to him outside of the bedroom about this and let him know how you feel. Let him know that you like anal but it is becoming a problem for you that you need to take a break from it for a few days. While having reinforce it has nothing to do with him but due to the physical aspects of having too much anal that area needs to rest. By having the discussion outside of the bedroom it is less likely that he will interept your resistance to anal any other way and hopefully it should resolve it. If he still continues with wanting anal and continues to be aggressive then I would seriously consider ending the realtionship.

13. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

So everybody knows I had to break up with my bf over this stuff. He listend to me at first but last nite he was stayin over with me and he asked me if I wanted to fuck and I said yeah but he had just fucked me up the butt like two hours before that and I told him none of that this time. well he was on top of me kissing me and I still had my panties on but I could feel his cock pressing up against my butthole throug my panties and I could tell he was gonna want to do it that way again. I said "stick it in my pussy" to try to get him to do what I wanted but when I said that he fliped me over and layed me ob my stomach and pulled my panties off. And he pulled it out and just stuck it up my butt real hard and he had me pinned down by my arms so I couldnt do nothin to make him stop.

It hurt so damn bad how fast he was goin but atleast because he was goin fast he came real quick. I dont know how he can do that stuff when Im like beggin him to stop. he just kept goin "you know u like it". So I told this morning we were done. Hes mad as hell and said some sutff that let me know he knew about me being wit his freinds and that I should like whatever he wants.

But its over now and Im never talking to that shit again.

14. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Good on you Fungirl, for making the right decision:tup
    Your first post made me angry with the way he has treated you, your last post had me thinking that he's lucky I'm in another country or he'd be looking for some teeth:mad :punch
    Hopefully it wont be too long till you find someone else who will show you the respect you deserve:flip

15. schwa'd

schwa'd New Member

that's a very scary situation, kudos for being strong enough to do the right thing.

16. Dreama

Gold Member

You know, I really think that classifies as rape. Seriously. I am so glad you dumped that dude. Who the fuck does he think he is? You are a person who deserves respect. That kind of abuse seems really scary. I'm glad you got out of that. Also, I doubt he would have stopped with that. Stuff like that can gradually escalate to other forms of abuse. Thank goodness you ended it before anything big happened.

17. Bluesy

Gold Member

Hear, hear. Well, I've got a pair of rusty kitchen shears here and I'm ready to perform my first amateur castration :D

It does, but how many women can wrap their minds around the possibility that what a spouse or bf does to them could be classified as "rape"? It seems like something only strangers, or virtual strangers, do, and that is wrong, wrong, wrong.

18. Dreama

Gold Member

I know. Sometimes, it can be the people that are closest to you. They know that they can take advantage of you, without you doing much about it. Even if it is hurtful.

19. TheSmpsnsG85

TheSmpsnsG85 New Member

Good for you!!

you definatly deserve somebody who isnt going to treat you like crap. It is unfortunate that he turned out like that. That is one of the reasons i am scared to try anal, i think that it will feel so good for him, that he will only be satisfied with anal.

20. 4_My_Soulmate

4_My_Soulmate New Member

Just tell him you need a man and not a butt plug. If he doesn't get it...don't give it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.