I can't get him to finish when I give head

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Tiny, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Tiny

Tiny New Member

Okay so I figured I should dive right in and start posting. Starting with a problem I have had for a while.

So I have never given a blowjob before until I became intimate with this guy. He was aware of that and it took me a while before I had the courage to do that with him. The first time went better than expected, he said I was really good and kept asking if I was sure that was the only time I did that. Only he didn't finish. I got too nervous and stopped.
    Over the past few months I've gone longer but stopped for one reason or another. The biggest reason is that he takes too long and my jaw starts to hurt.
    I think the longest I did was like 30 minutes(Is that normal?) and each time he tells me how good I am and he seems to really enjoy it. Not sure if he's being honest at this point because I feel like he should finish quicker.

Oh look. I wrote pretty much a book.
    Anyway, I know for a fact I don't accidentally use my teeth. I'm super careful about that. And I do suck and use my tongue. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.
    Any tips? :ugh

2. lonelyremy

lonelyremy New Member

Take your fingers and raise his balls to the top while you suck it. That brings his cum closer to his dick. Wear red lipstick and when you suck him get his dick nice and messy. Slide his dick between your tits. Use some sex lube and lube that dick up. After a few minutes he will be screaming your name with cum shooting in your mouth

3. 12barblues

Gold Member

It's not you ( most likely)..it has happened to me before...sometimes you put pressure on yourselves , and that pressure makes it very had to cum....try telling yourself that you have exactly 15 minutes to make yourself cum before the masturbation police kick the door in. I guarantee you won't get off. The pressure of " having to" stops you from being able to.
    Try taking one of two approaches that may help. Communicate , and tell each other your not going to try to make him cum orally...you're just going to pleasure him for a while and then let him enter you. Buuuuut, if you notice that he may be " close " then bump up your intensity briefly and see if he gets there. If not, then move on.
    The other approach is to tell him your going to do this until he cums...no matter how long it takes...In his mind, part of the " pressure" is that he thinks you are uncomfortable( jaw hurting, that sort of thing, ) so he's rushing to get off, and can't.
    Either way, the problem is solvable....my gf can make me cum in 5 mins or in 45 mins....whenever she wants.

4. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

The worst part of the masturbation police is always the cavity search..

5. sloth

sloth New Member

Tickle his balls while you suck his cock. Slide your finger in his ass or rub his ass sometimes does it too.

6. almostthere

Gold Member

The finger in the ass works for me,but some guys might not like that. Make sure you get his approval before doing that. Also go slow. When my wife tries too hard and it seems like she "working' instead of enjoying it, it takes me forever. If she goes up and down my shaft really slow so i feel it in her warm mouth, i explode. If she give me the finger, its over in minutes.

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

I jerk and suck at the same time. If I just suck, it normally takes a bit longer. Try putting your hand on the base of the shaft and your mouth in the extra space (assuming he's larger or you have smaller hands). Hold tight and while you're bobbing, move your hand up and down too. My guy LOVES that, but every guy is different.

Just remember, if he's saying he enjoys it, you're doing it right and it's NOT your fault he's not cumming.

8. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

my husband was that way for awhile.... i'd give him head for an hour or so, and he wouldn't get off. i thought i just wasn't good at it, but turns out, thats not it at all. i finally asked him why i can never make him cum with my mouth, and he said he needs more pressure on the shaft. so now, I use a firm grip around the base of his cock and alternate between squeezing and stroking while licking and sucking the head and top part of the shaft. ask your guy what will help him cum, and then just relax and have fun. dont pressure yourself.

9. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Don't pressure yourself to get him off orally. I've only gotten my fiancé off orally only a few times and we've been together for 8 years. I believe for some guys, they just can't get off from it, some may need more stimulation from fondling and anal play.

Another thing is try just working on what makes you comfortable, and what you enjoy most out of it. I've done this and it is much more pleasurable for the guy when he knows and sees you enjoying yourself down there. When this is achieved, be prepared to have some soaked panties :D As far as techniques, there's many tricks you can pull out of the hat.

In my experience, the mister absolutely goes buckwild when he fucks my mouth and my hand has a snug grip on his cock. When he thrusts out, the sensation on his head sliding against my lips and then my hand is what gets him going. He cummed once from that technique and almost got him to cum again the other day doing just that.

#9 MordsithLove, Jan 23, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2013
  10. sloth

sloth New Member

^ that too

11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Yes, yes that!

12. Tiny

Tiny New Member

This has been a lot more helpful than I expected. I'm pretty excited to try again now:)

13. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

The longest I've ever taken was 45 minutes. Afterwards the guy even commented that he was weird because he would cum so quickly from regular sex but take forever from oral.

My daughter's father couldn't cum from oral at all until I tried prostate massage at the same time. All the other times I had to quit because my arm and mouth would end up too sore. I have no idea how long I would last but in comparison to the 45 minute guy, it probably was longer.

I've had no problem at all with the other men I've been with so I think it's a lot to do with the individual man, not my own technique.

14. biker061

Gold Member

when i was younger i had a hard (LOL) time cumming from oral. i think it came from a preconceived idea that women didn't like it. i always pulled away or made sure to tell them that it was 'time' and even then i couldn't let go. as i became more experienced and talked openly about what i liked and waht she ;liked i overcame this problem and was able to let go as long as i a=was sure in my mind that she was OK with it. more recently (maybe in the last 10 years or so) i've had partners who just wouldn't take no for an answer and made sure i Knew it and also made sure i came from oral.

15. Anotherday

Gold Member

don't feel alone, I have a hard time cumming from strictly oral hell sometimes from anything sometimes. The wife and I just aren't geared for quickies. Sucks sometimes, sometimes it's great to last a little longer.

16. Paula

Gold Member

30 minutes?

Let him lick you for 30 minutes...:)

I think you give head a few minutes and then stop. Finishing or not is his prob if you'r giving a proper head.

17. StrangeOne23

StrangeOne23 New Member

I usually never cum from getting just head, she always jerks me off while she gives me head.

18. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Here's a couple other things you can try, if you'd enjoy him cumming in your mouth:

Try 69'ing. It's a great way to get lost in pleasuring each other. It's also a great way to have a mutual orgasm. A lot of both men and women are triggered to orgasm when their partner has one during mutual oral. It's a pretty intense feeling and I highly recommend you try this.

Ride him first. When you can sense he's getting close, get off him without warning and wildly stroke and suck his cock. You're just about certain to get a creamy reward quickly that way. A few times, I've shot twice in short succession this way, when the woman kept this up while and after I was cumming. For guys that have never shot a second load a couple minutes after the first, it's very intense. Many women and men both find oral after intercourse highly erotic. This is also pretty hot employing the 69 technique.

Have him stroke his cock at the base like he was jerking off and suck him while he does. Guys are usually just looking for release when jerking off and usually don't take too long doing it. The addition of mouth and tongue in the equation makes it hotter. This is also a good way to work into the mouth fucking method Mord had mentioned. Some women I have been with are quite turned on by first watching a guy stroke his cock and then joining in with licking, sucking and swallowing. I had never thought of this, until a woman had asked me for this. Not only could it get you what you want, but it's pretty hot. So hot, that I am usually still ready to fuck after cumming. Sometimes, even to a second orgasm.

I hope you find these suggestions helpful. Try combining many techniques. Oral isn't just for foreplay any more. it's great before, during and after intercourse. Most folks that have gotten past the phobia of tasting some of their jucies with their partner's find that the pleasures of taste and smell of oral heightened. Let loose and go for it.

xx

#18 Cappy_Dick, Feb 5, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2013