I can't find where I listed about burning candles to set the mood?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by lovemypolish, Jun 29, 2014.

1. lovemypolish

Gold Member

Anyway, I hope it is ok to speak about what I just purchased, it is so beautiful of a fragrance, it is Lavender so nice. 139592.jpg

luvbug likes this.
  2. in_heat

Gold Member

luvbug likes this.
  3. lovemypolish

Gold Member

in_heat likes this.
  4. MelissaHeartsU

Lavender is great, but I also really like Jasmine :)

5. Matches2502000

Anything involving candles , matches or fire is in my book kinky and a BIG turn on

6. lovemypolish

Gold Member

I like that as well, matter of fact I have to not many that I don't like, they all smell pretty good.

7. lovemypolish

Gold Member

Lol, oh wow, I was trying to say, not many that I don't like, sorry for the screwed up typing mess, lol.

8. lovemypolish

Gold Member

Sounds like you might be a little fire bug ? :p :D :eek: :p

9. Matches2502000

No I am not a pyro I am what you call a pyrophellia a person who finds fire to be sexual! But for me it's mostly matches that make me horny and it's all because of a babysitter when I was little She was 16 and used a large box of Diamond kitchen matches to light a bunch of candles. It made me horny I got hard from seeing her strike the matches and smelling them. The sulphur smell makes my cock tickle. She noticed my hard on sticking out of my shorts and asked why I had a hard on. I told her it was from watching her strike matches. She thought that was cute and sorta cool but weird at the same time. She asked me if I was going to masturbait and I told her I wanted to rub so I lay on the floor and began to rub while she struck matches really close to my nose so I could smell them and get the full effect of the sulphur smell she then blew them out towards my nose she struck them hard and fast some times making them pop or breaking the match head off. It took about 20 matches and I came in my shorts I shit you not this is a true story. Now Matches are like my fetish along with girls and women lighting them.

10. lovemypolish

Gold Member

Wow, what a story, so are you married to a lady that helps by striking matches?

11. Matches2502000

Yes , she strikes all types of matches book matches,,fire place matches, kitchen, matches. They all seem to have a different sound and smell when struck but they all make me hard as a rock and they all make me cum. I have her strike them near it or under it about 6 inches below so it feels warm to hot not so hot it burns. I don't burn it! I just tease it a little while stroking it or I have her strike them near my nose and blow them out towards my nose while I stroke it. I usually have large orgasms. I also do this for myself though I love to strike matches smelling them as they light up then place the warm tip on my cocks tip and balls while stroking or smell the box striking area wich is very strong. I also love to place the match box striking area against my balls it gives me big tickles too. I bet you think I am weird hu? It's a fetish and a kink!

12. Matches2502000

Can I ask you a question? Are you married? Would you try this on or with your husband? I have read about some couples that like to play with matches before having sex just because they have better sex and bigger orgasms. I hope you don't think I am to weird!

13. lovemypolish

Gold Member

Well let me say I judge no one in there actions of life it is not my place, people of all walks of life have things in their life that people might think very strange and it could be t many people but as I said I do not judge, have a great weekend and keep the fires burning.
    All the best,
    Rhonda

14. Matches2502000

Thanks for NOT being judge mental! Have a good weekend too

15. lovemypolish

Gold Member

thank you that is the only way I live my life.

Regards,
    Rhonda