i can't find the clit

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by bigballs69, May 2, 2008.

1. bigballs69

bigballs69 New Member

i love eating out my SO and have been doing so for quite some time. i have looked for the clit and know were it should be but i can't find it. any tips? i really want to make my SO orgasm; she never has before.

2. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Have her take your hand and show you where it is....

3. igor

Gold Member

Not all clits are created equal. You look at some pics and they can be as noticeable as nipples on a breast. Then there are those (like my wife's) that you can barely feel, even when aroused. Look at an anatomy drawing on the web.

4. kujo

kujo New Member

No matter the size, they are always located at the top where the lips meet...

5. cook74

Gold Member

All the girls are just waiting to see how many silly replies the guys give before they post a reply themselves. :p

6. bigballs69

bigballs69 New Member

actually i did ask her..lol.. she doesn't know were it is either

7. Dreama

Gold Member

[​IMG]

Here you go, guys.

8. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Well I was going to tell him that the clit was located in the middle of the anterior commisure of labia majoria and the openings of the paraurethal ducts, but I figured everyone knew that.

I'm going to write my girl an email now and get her all hot by telling her how I want to eat her vestibule of vagina and then slowly lick her perineal raphe... she'll be so wet...

9. decuss524

decuss524 New Member

Well if she does not know. I would suggest rubbing around where it "should" be. Ask her where the stimulation increases, that may help you find it. Also maybe her clit is just hidden under the hood well. If thats the case you will need to pull back the hood. Good luck

10. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Use your finger, it's harder than the surrounding area. Even if it's really small you should still be able to feel it.

11. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Some are more noticeable then others. Easier to feel with your tongue. Keep working the spot with your tongue above where her inner lips meet shown on the diagram. Some women need 10-15 mins to orgasm. Keep area wet with a little saliva. Follow her reactions. She might need to learn to let go but it's a beautiful thing when she cums :) It's a great skill to master.

12. Dreama

Gold Member

Well, I'm sorry. If you don't know where it is, what better way to find out than a fucking diagram? There's nothing wrong with educating yourself.

13. Bluesy

Gold Member

That little pearl is only the glans of the clitoris, btw. The entire length of the clitoris--mostly hidden beneath the, ah (scrolls down to review the educational diagram kindly provided by Dreama) "prepuce of clitoris"--is 4-5". And please don't forget to pay some attention to the vestibule, frenulums, and all the other fun surrounding parts :tup It's best not to zero in on the clit initially--warm her up first with some oral foreplay :brow

If you want some serious education on dining at the Y, this is your bible: http://www.amazon.com/She-Comes-First-Thinking-Pleasuring/dp/0060538252
    As Ian Kerner sagely puts it, "When it comes to pleasuring women and conversing in the language of love, cunnilingus should be every man's native tongue."

14. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Rather than remove the very "Grey's Anatomy" but still explicit illustration of the female "area", I have moved this thread to the Adult Multimedia Forum.

Such a thread requires pictures, anyway.

15. Dreama

Gold Member

Good call, Puss! :)

16. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Dreama the diagram was great - I was just messing around because the proper names are hilarious.

You are the last person I would of thought would get upset about that...

17. Dreama

Gold Member

No, I wasn't upset, I just thought you weren't kidding. I'm sorry. The proper names are funny, I know. I just thought that my diagram wasn't being appreciated. I see now that I was wrong. :lol

18. igor

Gold Member

Thanks for that! Best laugh I've had all week :lol:lol:lol:lol

19. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Ask!

Sometimes the "hooded" kind are a bit hard to get to. Ask her to show it to you! Certainly she's found it before!

20. HardRocker

Gold Member

Sometimes with those, all you can do is rub, lick and stimulate the hood. It's apparent theres something firm inside of it. When she gets excited enough it'll sometimes peek out. And if you try, you can find the opening with the tip of your tongue and wiggle it in there to touch the tip of the clit. She'll definitely react when you do. You may be able to pull the hood back enough to expose it, but don't force the issue, because what you're already doing can easily bring her to O.