i cant find his sensitive spot.

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by lunabugg13, Jul 25, 2012.

1. lunabugg13

lunabugg13 New Member

my man doesnt seem to have an area that stimulates him. ive tried everything from hair to ears to neck. nipples, and thighs do nothing. im running out of ideas to make him horny. what am i doing wrong?

2. stephen

stephen Member

maybe hes just uptight and wont relax. some guys are used to blocking up feelings and touches with the mind for defence. try licking his inside of his hand, a feather on his balls, use one finger and circle around his pube area and or ass. if none of these work go for guys most sweet spot: his wallet.

3. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Try his brain. Talk to him. Communicate. Find out what he wants by asking him and didscussing it with him.

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

Just making sure.......you DID try the penis, right?:D

5. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Good one boobjob :D I wish my wife understood how arousing words can be.

6. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

I have never been ticklish on my body with the exception, the spot between just under my balls and between the anus. Now it is not the don't stop ticklish, it is the keep going ticklish.

I find it odd that there is nothing. But there are so many things that inhibit human beings to find pleasure. Then we divert to drugs, money, religion and the endless list to really look at who we are to be happy. Our past has a lot to do with who we are. Those things prohibit us to be the best to ourselves and then to others.

It is complicated and it should not be. There is the human ego. Negative and positive.

Mind you I am in a six year relationship that she is saying that our life has to subtract making love. Causeā€¦ class anyone class? << Ferris Bueller
    religion. even though she says it is ok to sleep in the same bed???

We are an odd species.

#6 CurvedUp, Jul 25, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
  7. nomiwaheed

nomiwaheed New Member

Why don't you find his P****:D

8. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I am like this too but with ticklish areas.
    So I suggest go for his penis, but teasing mostly.
    Rub his inner thighs close to the groin, sometimes letting your pinky rub lightly. Check again a few seconds later if he got hard doing the same thing.
    Rub the loower abdomen too, giving the hint you could go lower.
    Press or rub your breasts discretely or lightly when he doesn't expect it.

These things work on me.

9. JLS83

JLS83 New Member

For me, I have to be relaxed before I am really into sex or ready for sex.. I do not know if I have a " spot " that really is a trigger for that. Some guys simply do not have one, as mentioned earlier, the mind is the biggest erogenous zone. Personally I like when a woman plays off her best attributes being soft & feminine, for example..Again this is my opinion and it will vary.. But I like a light, soft, slow touch..It doesn't really matter where, mentally it feels like you are being admired and desired by a person who is physically more beautiful ( as all women are ) and that is a huge turn on...I like a woman who tells me what she wants but too much aggression is not a trigger for me..I feel intimidated if her mood or her touch is too rough. .
    If I were pressed to say where I love to be touched, it would my forearms ( not sure why but a light touch to me is awesome in that area ) the back of my neck, and my back in general..soft,light kisses between the shoulder blades are incredible..I guess the best advice is this..Women generally enjoy having a man make love to them and admire their bodies.. I believe that guys want that sometimes as well..Women at times feel guys should be ready at any time, any where and for any thing ( I heard more than one woman say a guys is a microwave and a woman is an oven ) but that is not always the case. Take charge without being overly aggressive..A nice massage and then go from there..It is nice to feel wanted, man or woman..That is the best trigger possible

10. Mira

Gold Member

Is he good at communicating what he likes and doesn't like? I have been with guys who really enjoyed something I did, but never mentioned it until much later. They just enjoyed what was happening but didn't react.

If you haven't already, you could try his butt (outer cheek) or his taint :p