I Ca'nt Enjoy Fully

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by whole_in_hole, Apr 24, 2007.

1. whole_in_hole

whole_in_hole New Member

My gf always starts cry "stop" even I just screw 15 cms. of my cock inside her hole,and still 8 cms. remain out, I want to enjoy fully by screwing whole 23cms. What should I do ? if u can give me any tips plz. send me on whole_in_hole@hotmail.com waiting for your help. thanx.

2. loveit247

Gold Member

Sounds like someone is looking for some compliments. Please dude, instead of just coming here and bragging, post pics so that we can fully appreciate the gravity of the situation, if there is any.

3. Indulgence

Indulgence New Member

Umm, I can't really cope with what youre asking 'Whole_in_hole' sounds more like a plea for accomplishment other than a cry for help. I suggest you don't be so godamn harsh towards the fucking subject, you make you're girlfriend sound like a doll. I suggest you treat her like a godamn person and don't jump her bones, take the time and arouse her until she is FULLY stimulated to have sex with whatever it is you have. Now with that said, please don't post back unless you want to treat and refer to her as a human being not a fucking dumpster hoe.

4. shivli

shivli New Member

r u joking?

i wonder what makes u to measure the stud in and out .instead u may lick her ,do some foreplay.she will take u in.