i can't climax from oral sex

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by dmack, Mar 18, 2007.

1. dmack

dmack New Member

the title pretty much explains it...i can't climax when my girlfriend is giving me oral sex. she could be at it for 30 minutes and i still wont even be close. she also cant make me climax from her hand. i can only climax when we have regular sex inside her. is this just how it is? are some guys just not able to from oral or hand? i just feel bad because it feels good when shes doing it, but i think shes thinking theres something wrong with her because she cant make me finish. any ideas?

2. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

I had the same problem. I had to keep "coaching" her into what feels the best...for me, it was using her hand and her mouth at the same time. I had to let her know how firm and what pace to do it at. Finally, I had to "allow" myself to climax in her mouth. That part may sound weird, but I guess inside, I wasn't totally sure if it was ok to do, even though she assured me it was.

Good luck man, and welcome to SF!

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Dmack
    Does She know how to give good oral sex.
    Those that rake their teeth on your cock
    Wont take enough,
    Do not really suck, just hold it in their mouth
    Or those that just don't like what they are doing
    aren't really going to get a Guy off, I like the ones that obviously
    love sucking me as will as I love sucking them.
    And the ones that play around with your balls and stroke you
    with their free hands.
    Have you told Her what makes you feel good.

I cum easier from oral myself

Hiker:sf

4. dmack

dmack New Member

i think she just really doesnt know how to do it. she does what you said, just puts it in her mouth, but doesnt really suck it. she just takes it in and out loosely. i was kind of afraid to critique her because i didnt want to offend her. i guess maybe ill just nicely suggest a few things.

5. Peter_North

Peter_North New Member

Guys not cuming from or not enjoying oral sex have never had women who knew how to perform oral sex. Sorry, but it's as simple as that! Speed and pressure and a lot of saliva is the key. Trust me, when a woman knows what she's doing, it can be as good or better than pussy. They'll also make you cum in less than 5 minutes. So, you have to guide her if you want to enjoy it some day.

Another thing. A woman has to put her heart in it. She must show the man that she really likes it (or at least pretend please) and wants her man to cum. A lot of it comes from visual stimulation. It's all a question of attitude. A woman who likes it won't have to take lessons. She'll know what to do. It will show and it will be a real turn on. When you can notice that it looks like a chore for her, it's not going to work. Not for me at least.

6. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Give her suggestions politely while she's doing it, "harder" "faster" "wrap your hand around me" or "get it nice and wet". Or, perhaps you could incorporate them into dirty talk, "Wrap your lips around my cock; nice and firm, Baby" ;)

When she does do the right thing, give her LOTS of positive feedback! Body language, moans, groans, etc. can be a fantastic 'teaching' mechanism when you want to encourage your partner to do certain things. Let her know you really liked whatever it was that she did do right, and if she's at all intuitive she should catch on after a while.

Good luck :)

7. barbie

barbie New Member

I don't know how old the girl is but she just probably hasn't had enough experience.It takes awhile.Guys can't expect a girl to jump right in ans give give you the best oral sex you've ever had.It takes practice and you telling her how good she makes you feel If she knows she is making you feel good she will try more things to make you feel even better.Teach her to use both hands ,use her moth and lips to gentyl lick and kiss an suck.while one hand is carressing your cock and the other is gently cupping your balls.Also teach her to take your balls in her mouth and gently roll each one with her tongue.She won't know these things untill you tell her.Have fun

8. burton

burton New Member

i've had this problem.. not only with my girlfriend, but with a few in the past.. Only one girl i've been with has been able to get me to climax in under ten minutes.. the rest i've had to jump in or it would take a while.. as for most guys.. fast stimulation is key to climax.. that's why i can easily during sex or when i do it myself.. i can climax fast if i clench my muscles around my groin, and i cant hold them if its slow or if i'm not doing it myself.. idk why.. but you're not the only one.. a lot of my guy friends experience the same thing

9. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I've had the same issue and what always works for me to to extend my legs straight and tighten my leg muscles for a few minutes. The extra presuure makes me cum :shrug