I can not beleive I am Posting here LOL

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by dtbear01, Aug 15, 2011.

1. dtbear01

dtbear01 New Member

Hi my name is Dan,
    I am 54 years old, in good shape (lift weights), and married for 22 years.
    Not sure why I am here or what to expect. I am a very sexual person and have a wonderful relationship with my wife. She is a bit vanilla though and I wish there was more experimentation. She is not really into oral (rarely happens) :cry and deffinatly stay away from the back door!
    I have many female friends and once had a little grab ass session with one but it never went farther and only lasted one day.
    I fantasize being with other female friends but I know nothing can ruin a friendship or a marriage faster than sex.
    I have a very good life but it is a bit tough knowing that I will never have a young inquisitive woman again.
    Well there's my story and I am not sure where to go from here.
    Just wanted to say Hello :)

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Welcome to :sf :)

3. awakened

awakened New Member

Hello Dan, welcome

4. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Welcome Dan,

I've had a similar experience with my wife, who was dutiful and willing, but not very responsive and not adventurous, at least for the first 20 years or so of our marriage. The thing that happened that opened the door for her was when she surrendered to her own pleasure, and allowed me to return to her the pleasure I had been getting from her for all those years. Her stumbling point was that she was taught shame and guilt as a child, didn't like herself, and felt ashamed to feel pleasure. Counseling helped her to let go of most of that baggage, and I've been learning where all of her spots are and how to touch them ever since. We are still pretty conventional, no anal or deep throat, but because I get a rush of emotional pleasure, which increases with her arousal, I am constantly searching for new ways to arouse and pleasure her. She has become very receptive and responsive, and each time we make love, I notice something new about her pleasure responses, which gives me food for thought for the next time, and I must admit, I think about little else.

If you can identify and eliminate whatever barriers stand between you and her willingness to surrender to her own pleasure, you can learn to play her like a musical instrument with your tongue, finger, penis, or whatever she prefers. My wife didn't start having really strong orgasms until she was into her 50s.

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

Welcome, dtbear. There are others here with similar experiences, so maybe you can glean a few ideas from the discussions. I've been married 27 years and also daydream about sex with other women. But even with all the dreaming in the world, I can't outrun the fact that I'm 55 and the sex is as good as it's probably going to get. But then it ain't bad either. I'm not about to risk bringing a dream girl into real life. PBS sounds like he did pretty good, chalk one up for us old dudes!

6. pheobe69

pheobe69 New Member

hello and welcome

7. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Wow, maybe I'm just an optimist, but you've done everything there is to do to make each other feel good? I've never been satisfied with the status quo of anything I've ever pursued in life, and her sexual pleasure is no exception. Granted, new experiences are in small increments after 37 years together, but I still eagerly anticipate the feel of her skin, her taste and smell, and responses. I try to get her to each climax a little slower than before, make them last longer, and feel more intense for her. My latest adventure is to take the 2 or 3 climaxes she used to have, and run them end to end into one very long one - it's a matter of timing and touch. Cruise the forum, search your imagination for new ideas, and have a ball. You're still a kid at 55 - don't settle.

#7 pbs, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2011
  8. Essene

Gold Member

Howdy. I rid myself of most of my female friends three years ago.

9. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Welcome to SF :)

10. HardRocker

Gold Member

No, I'm not physically capable of doing all the cool things I once was. For example, one wrong twist on a shoulder and it's out of commission for 3 weeks. My body has taken some hits over the years. Things like that limit wildness a bit. I still try new ways of doing what I am able to do.

"And that's all I have to say about that." - FG​

#10 HardRocker, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2011
  11. luvbug

Gold Member

Welcome to SF!