I broke up with gf recently but what about sex

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Bobby3000, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Bobby3000

Bobby3000 Member

i really did love her she broke up with me from long distance. she had become not only my gf, but my best friend for well over a year. so it hurts and i still see her in mostly everything i do. i still dont understand it. damn. we were supposed to do all types of stuff. but now its all in question. sex i have never had. oddly even though i joined this forum i am not a big sex person or at least i wasnt. i have never had sex before and really dont care much about it. but i have a freak deep inside that wants to come out. but i dont want this to happen as i am a buddhist but this ex really evoked something in me. she always talked about how big i was and all the things we will do in time just not right now. lol o well. but heck a part of me wants to have sex but to even think it i fel bad. i still feel that her and i will eventually be together. i cant shake the feeling but where does that leave me? I need advice on this.

kthx. :)

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hey Bobby you did not give any details on your age or circumstances but from where I sit can see a young lonely mixed up kid going through the first painful emotions of first lost love.
    No matter your beliefs you cannot deny the effects of your hormones and nature's desire for replicating.
    This is a sex forum and most people here rejoice and revel in their sexuality so by all means join us, spill your guts, take advice where you will, make a few friends and generally feel better about life.
    Welcome :welcometo :sf

3. cheeze

cheeze New Member

Disclaimer: I'm going to be very frank and honest, please no one get offended by what im going to say

In the words of Gwen Stefani - "i'm asking why but i'll never know" And trust me man sometimes you DONT want to know the reasons. (they are usually bullshit) You just gotta take it push through it and move on

You can't care for something you've never experienced. Ive never driven a Ferrari so I dont care for it. Doesn't mean that driving a Ferrari isn't an amazing experience

We all have it its what makes us human. You cant fight your desires, and in fact its unhealthy to do so. Dude embrace your feelings and be comfortable with yourself. Dont try to fight it, fighting your desires is like trying to prevent yourself from breathing

Typical young chick bullshit. When it comes to women dude and anything in general remember this saying "A promise is a comfort to a fool" Anytime a girl says "wait" or she needs "more time" What she means is one of 4 things:

1. "yeah I'm going to waste your time. I have some issues that I need to work out, but i like having your attention."

2. "I really like attention but i dont like you enough to go all the way, but i'm gonna keep you as a sex-less boyfriend"

3. "You're nice but there is another guy around that I really want, let me see if it will work with him first, if not then ill hop on you"

4. ONLY applies if shes a virgin: "I have no clue what I'm doing, and ive been mind fucked by society to believe that sex is evil and immoral, and if i do it ill get pregnant-slutty-STD-aids. Condoms do nothing, because though they are 99.9% effective I am of course the 0.1%"

In reality women never need to wait for anything. A vagina isn't a fruit they dont need to wait for spring when its ripe before they can use it.

That's another thing Attention is like crack for women especially young ones who arent emotionally mature yet, or have self confidence issues.

#3 cheeze, Mar 19, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2011
  4. mrvegas

mrvegas New Member

The best thing to do is get (removed)lol

#4 mrvegas, Mar 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2011
  5. Bobby3000

Bobby3000 Member

i'm not a teen. actually in my 20's i just lived a really "morally correct" life. never engaged in any 'real' intercourse, only recently did i do foreplay stuff and on top of that being socially awkward. but never met a woman quite like her before. so its a difficult situation.

thx for having me. the forum is... interesting :)

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

Despite what various religions try to tell us to do, or more correctly not to do, the human sex drive is very, very powerful. We are the product of a long evolutionary chain, and a big part of that is sex to ensure the next generation. Especially once we become sexual, the urge to continue to have sex with a partner, sometimes any partner, is almost overwhelming.

When I was in your situation I had a couple of options available to me: another relationship, casual sex (one night stand) or commerical sex (it's legal here). Either one of those three were enough to calm me down and give my life balance and equilibrium. Without some sort of partner sexual outlet, I was tense, anxious and difficult to get on with.