I beat premature ejaculation - FINALLY!!!!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Newguy, Jul 9, 2007.

1. Newguy

Newguy New Member

That s*** was really p*ssing me off too. I'm 25, and I've had the same gf for 6 years now. I could last forever during her giving me head, and I could go forever on round 2, but if I just went straight to sex without cumming first, I would cum instantly. I mean I would blow in like 10 seconds. I would try to stop and wait for a while and then try to put it in her again, but I would instantly reach the point of no return. Basically, I couldn't do more then like 5 thrusts without either cumming or having to pull out and wait, and I would then go again for another 5 thrusts, and have to pull out again. It really sucked.

I tried everything to get over my problem. I tried going for extremely long times while masturbating, which was easy. I've tried the "kegels" thing for a while, but that did nothing. I basically tried all the shit that they tell you will make PE go away, but none of it ever worked. I refused to go to a doctor about it, because I swore that it was all a mental problem which could be beaten by myself. But no matter what I tried, the instant my dick went inside her, and I would start to hear her moan, that was the end of it.

Until maybe a month ago, I realized that I can go forever now. I don't know how it happened. I just banged her one time, and I didn't even feel like cumming for at least 15 minutes. I figured that it was just one of those once in a while lucky things for me. But then I banged her again a few days later, and it was the same thing. I was able to go as long as I wanted. It's been like that for the past month. Now when I bang her and I'm really horny because she's looking so damn hot, I just think to myself "I'm going to fuck the shit out of her" instead of thinking "I hope I don't cum right away". I still get those times where I feel like I'm going to cum instantly, but I just slow down and pull out and kiss her for a little bit, then I stick it back in and I can go for a long ass time after that.

I don't know what happened to me, but I beat it. So for all of you out there that were like me (vagina = instant orgasm), it CAN be beaten. It's all mental, and none of the "methods" I read about online helped. And I didn't need any doctor assistance. I just needed to chill out and enjoy fucking her, and that's exactly what I did.

Girls, you're lucky you never had to worry about this crap, because it's embarassing EVERY damn time. Not anymore though. I can rock her world everytime now!!

2. brittany1158

brittany1158 New Member

hey congrats and enjoy :p

3. KynniB

KynniB New Member

Congratulations. Im so happy for you.

4. Aubrey1972

Aubrey1972 New Member

Congrats....its mind over orgasm!

5. Redspades

Redspades New Member

Ohhhh yeah gratz bud!! Nice post!

6. browneu

browneu New Member

congratulations

7. backsidefun

backsidefun New Member

congrats!

8. xplodez

xplodez New Member

congrats, you probably stopped thinking every 2 seconds, oh im going to go .. if you just dont think about it and just focus during sex, you can last as long as you want, it is all truely mental, nothing physical

9. jollyolly316

jollyolly316 New Member

Congratulations, sir.

10. Brad

Brad New Member

Well Done Buddy!

Our minds can be wicked things at times!

11. thorshammer

thorshammer New Member

Same prob

Ive always had that problem too, since I was 15, cumming in less than 10 secs if I didnt stop and pull out for a few seconds, except with my last gf. I have never had it go away like it did with her, I even had to go as hard and as fast I could to the point where I would collapse (and I'm fit!) to make myself cum. But the few girls I've been with since, Im back to cumming straight away again. Youre right it is very embarressing, espcially when they ask you why you cant last any longer.
    Glad to hear you got over yours, I had thought I had too, but apparently it was just with her, funny thing our minds huh.